PDA

View Full Version : Kids Health

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

  1. Urinary Tract Infection in Young Febrile Infants
  2. guidelines regarding blood tests
  3. Am I not speaking clearly enough?
  4. Mercury pollution a threat to kids' ability to learn
  5. Type 1 Diabetes on the Rise in Children
  6. Cleaning chemicals 'reach baby'
  7. Junk food prevails in schools, US says
  8. MMR scare doctor faces list of charges
  9. 10th Planet and Kids
  10. SAVE 80% All TYPES OF Quality MEDICINES!- Trusted by 5 Million Customers in 150 Countries!!
  11. Child TV hours obesity risk link
  12. Concerned !!
  13. The Constant Gardener (2005) *Must See*
  14. Make at least $5000 per week.
  15. Re: FREE ONLINE PRESENTATION!!
  16. California bans school junk food
  17. I thought I would share with this group the result of a survey
  18. Lead found in some vinyl lunchboxes
  19. thought I would share with this group
  20. my kid got bitten by a puppy
  21. Circumcision question
  22. Death by CHEATlation
  23. Pediatrician needed
  24. Would you be prepared if your child went missing?
  25. Make exercise fun- The kids will love it
  26. PLEASE READ: new health message board here... come visit now.
  27. School food 'high in pesticides'
  28. Too much mercury in store-bought fish
  29. Excess body fat 'harmful' to young
  30. Homeopathic treatment effective in ADHD
  31. AAP, PSR sue the EPA over Mercury
  32. Meditation 2005 Online Class 4
  33. Re: 8 Medical Lies and Why I Abandoned Medicine
  34. vision therapy- anyone with experience?
  35. Penile cancer
  36. HIV "activist" and cohorts murder child
  37. Mercury risk by the sea
  38. What Really Killed Marwa
  39. What Really Killed Marwa
  40. How to Beat the Bird Flu
  41. Kids and Nutrition
  42. 9 year old girl's weight
  43. GPs to stop prescribing antidepressants blamed for suicidal feelings in under-18s
  44. Very tensed with the weight of my 7 and a half month old baby
  45. Very tensed with the weight of my 7 and a half month old baby
  46. plz help, iam tensed with my baby's weight
  47. plz help, iam tensed with my baby's weight
  48. Suicide warning over ADHD drug
  49. Chlamydia - the risks to women
  50. Glaxo adds birth defect caution to Paxil label
  51. Re: 8 Medical Lies and Why I Abandoned Medicine
  52. Do you love the color PINK?
  53. Pesticides in a third of foods
  54. MD on Aspartame
  55. Amoxicillin May Damage Infants' Teeth
  56. Please help my son.
  57. Kids Furniture Should Be Safe & Durable
  58. phimosis and surgery at 22 years old
  59. Christian(Faith) Paediatricians in Dallas/Irving Tx?
  60. !Morning Wood! ~ Trapped Pets Need !Help!
  61. Could Thimerosal Be Worse Than We Thought?
  62. Could Thimerosal Be Worse Than We Thought?
  63. Pregnancy stress not good for baby?
  64. yoga and child
  65. Family's experience sparked activism
  66. great problems are opportunities for service -- aspartame (methanol, formaldehyde) toxicity: Rawlings: Murray 2005.10.10
  67. Tongue Tie - Anyone in UK wih experience of this ( Cross Posted )
  68. BSA Recognizes National Family and Children's Health Month
  69. Patching Children for Amblyopia/Strabismus
  70. Attention-Deficit Disorder: Study shows legislation was misguided,unnecessary
  71. Four polio cases in Minnesota (10-14-05)
  72. Vaccine may be linked to bird flu cases
  73. Ratbags.....what is this????
  74. More on Steve Barrett's LATEST LOSS IN COURT
  75. More on Steve Barrett's LATEST LOSS IN COURT
  76. Who are the Ratbags who just lost in court ????
  77. Re: causes of hatred
  78. Re: Peter Bowditch is a SLOW Learner
  79. Generation Wakefield
  80. Crohn's Disease - IBD Unit new informative site =>
  81. fish aquarium & childs health
  82. Ritalin Nation
  83. Pandemic preparation by Henry I. Miller
  84. Baby's heart defect
  85. Cochrane: No MMR Vaccine Autism Link
  86. Who are the Ratbags who just lost in court ????
  87. Halting the spread of AIDS
  88. Infant dies after being VACCINATED
  89. health and wellness
  90. PILL-POPPIN' KIDS
  91. Re: Re: Rumsfeld To Profit From Avian Flu Hoax
  92. This why there is westnile virus in TN
  93. New Cancer Links to Aspartame
  94. Who are the Ratbags who just lost in court ????
  95. Public health decisions need to be based on sound evidence.
  96. Synthetic vitamins
  97. Re: Rumsfeld To Profit From Avian Flu Hoax
  98. Vaccine Manufacturers and Breast Implant Manufacturers: Same Game, Same Strategies. A Mere Coincidence?
  99. HELP! Does my Child Still Need Antibiotic Treatment??
  100. Connors is flawed, misses significant percentage of diagnoses
  101. Coughing and allergies/asthma
  102. All US imports to be irradiated
  103. E-pals.
  104. Parents Blame Kids' Inactivity for Obesity
  105. Fungal Parasite Quiz
  106. Reduction of HIV Infection Risk RCT published
  107. Measles Outbreak Shows Vaccinations Work
  108. Re: Connors is flawed, misses significant percentage of diagnoses
  109. International survey about school-violence using the Internet
  110. Why sleeping on a problem often helps
  111. Another take on fish, pregnancy and mercury
  112. What is ADD ... ( Oct 29th, 2005 edition )
  113. Re: Bird Flu ... other viewpoints
  114. immune deficiency
  115. Our Daughter
  116. The Age of Autism: The Amish Elephant
  117. Sweetness and Fight: Sugar and its substitutes take on the reigning champ, Claudia Kalb, Anne Underwood, Vanessa Juarez, Newsweek 2005.11.07 issue: Murray 2005.10.30
  118. Posible cure for autism and TS
  119. E-pals.
  120. Free Health Products
  121. Difference between Asthma and Bronchitis in Toddlers
  122. 860,000 children to die from Vitamin A deficiency
  123. heath-tea for kids
  124. When Apartment Hunting, Insist Upon ROACHES!
  125. Oxygen therapy
  126. Men of character, boys of fortune
  127. Growth hormone
  128. The snip could save many lives
  129. Rumsfeld's growing stake in Tamiflu
  130. vegetarian kids?
  131. pilot study ADHD test online
  132. Re: Bird flu hype
  133. E-pals.
  134. Eradicate the United Nations as incompetent (smallpox)
  135. Is the parent eligible for disability: Toddler scheduled for adenoid/tubes surgery?
  136. Movies heavily shape teen smoking, study shows
  137. Brave New World of Zero Risk: Covert Strategy in British Science Policy by Martin J Walker
  138. Check out the best MOMMY message board on the net!
  139. 5 Cases of Polio in Amish Group Raise New Fears
  140. Mobile Robot for Childcare?
  141. Fruits Nutrition
  142. Re: Rumsfeld & Tamiflu ...
  143. A Glimpse into the Scary World of Vaccine Adjuvants
  144. Too Many Kids Get Antibiotics, Study Finds
  145. Re: Vaccine Additive Linked to Autism
  146. Thimerosal IS a NEUROTOXIN
  147. Re: Vaccine Additive Linked to Autism
  148. Vaccinations boost the economy and "cognitive development"
  149. stretches if your kids are spending too long on computer
  150. On the Effectiveness of Aluminium Foil Helmets:,An Empirical Study
  151. Re: The New Childhood Epidemic: Diabesity
  152. In a moment, your life seems to shatter...
  153. The death agony of the anti-MMR campaign
  154. Prolonged Bottle-feeding Linked to Iron Deficiency
  155. Escape the Fat-Free Diet Trap
  156. Therasuit Method and Intensive Pediatric Therapy
  157. Research Project
  158. Hamburgers cause asthma, NZ research says
  159. Frequent Eating Out Hurts Kids' Hearts
  160. New Mobile Phone forum
  161. wikipedia encylopedia medical suppression
  162. Millions May Have Received Contaminated Polio Vaccine
  163. US reviewing deaths of Tamiflu patients
  164. Epidemic of the 21st Century-Overweight, Sick Kids!
  165. BRAVO! Congress Bars Schools From Requiring ADHD Drug Treatment
  166. Re: BRAVO! Congress Bars Schools From Requiring ADHD Drug Treatment
  167. Re: BRAVO! Congress Bars Schools From Requiring ADHD Drug Treatment
  168. Women and Estrogen
  169. 12 Children Died After Taking Tamiflu
  170. Pesticides experiments on Children
  171. EPA TO ALLOW PESTICIDE TESTING ON ORPHANS & MENTALLY HANDICAPPED CHILDREN
  172. Re: Mark Probert
  173. Re: Mark Probert
  174. Psychiatric polypharmacy in children on the rise ... repost
  175. House Passes Child Medication Safety Act ... Vote is 407 to 12 in important step toward protecting children
  176. Aspartame linked to increased cancer risk in rats
  177. Re: Mark Probert
  178. QUACK DISINFORMATION ABOUT MERCURY
  179. What's Wrong With This Outfit, Mom?
  180. Aspartame -- FDA approval doesn't guarantee safety, Grant La Farge, M.D. Pediatric Cardiologist, Santa Fe, NM: Murray 2005.11.21
  181. Homeopathy for attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: a pilot,randomized-controlled trial.
  182. To JTD073 w/child Olivia
  183. Lifelong benefits of cuddling your baby
  184. 22mo boy cries Every time he wakes up
  185. My son is secretly looking at gay porn !!!
  186. Gentamycin hearing and kidney damage
  187. New familial autism link discovered
  188. Reduce stress
  189. More of Jan's Stalking, Harassing and Abusing
  190. HIV children benefit from zinc supplements -study
  191. Children's Braces and How To Afford The Cost
  192. Re: Lead in the home
  193. Check out the best mommy board on the web!
  194. New way to get kids to floss that actually works!
  195. Sugar Accelerates Aging
  196. Medical Cartel Hoaxes
  197. Is Your Home Safe
  198. Baby has a cold
  199. Why Did "Aids Baby" Eliza Jane Really Die?
  200. short gut syndrome
  201. Re: More on Mark Probert
  202. [OT] Vote
  203. Children Short of Food & Clothing
  204. Hyperactive Little One? Think METHAMPHETAMINE!
  205. Free medical info site.
  206. When to start solids?
  207. fructose in rats increases uric acid, obesity, insulin resistance, endothelial damage -- RJ Johnson et al, U. Florida: Murray 2005.12.07
  208. Pupils Struck Down - Bug
  209. ME politics
  210. How a company cashed in on anthrax
  211. 911 truth conference
  212. Study finds hundreds of toxic chemicals in umbilical cords of newborns
  213. Fish oil 'can boost children's brains'
  214. check out the new site
  215. Food Fortification / Pandemics
  216. Measles kills 10 kids in Romainia
  217. THE FRAGILE STATE OF BOYHOOD | PART 1 OF 3
  218. THE FRAGILE STATE OF BOYHOOD | PART 2 OF 3
  219. THE FRAGILE STATE OF BOYHOOD | PART 3 OF 3
  220. TURN SIX DOLLARS INTO $6000 EASY AND HONESTLY!!!
  221. Do you think ADD medicine is overprescribed?
  222. Malnutrition
  223. Bipolar Disorder
  224. whooping cough
  225. Watching your weight !
  226. THE FRAGILE STATE OF BOYHOOD | GENDER, GAMING, MORTALITY
  227. Check out the best parenting message board on the net!
  228. Fighting juvenile type II Diabetes and obesity
  229. Cancer Clusters Look Less Manmade
  230. Cancer Clusters Look Less Manmade
  231. Cancer Clusters Look Less Manmade
  232. Cancer Clusters Look Less Manmade
  233. Hello ADD enthusiasts
  234. Homeless boys find opportunities in Scouts
  235. Ameriplan
  236. neurotoxic synergy of aspartame and Quinoline Yellow, Lau K, McLean WG, Williams DP, Howard CV, U. of Liverpool, Toxicol Sci 2005.12.13: Murray
  237. Newborn Infants in Gas Chambers... IN THE UNITED STATES!!
  238. Energize your body and boost your mental power
  239. Chemist says mercury linked to autism spike
  240. New CDC Report on Incidence of ADHD and Treatment.
  241. Take a look at your insurance plan and the ads please scared in Florida
  242. The Age of Autism: The story so far
  243. DRUG COMPANIES WANT TO ESCAPE ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR VACCINE INJURIES
  244. Bill to shield vaccinemakers raises alarms
  245. Is RSV life threatening?
  246. check this out
  247. Working children in better health than lazy children !!!
  248. Third of US teenagers are unfit
  249. chicken pox and pregnancy
  250. combining aspartame and quinoline yellow, or MSG and brilliant blue, harms nerve cells, eminent C. Vyvyan Howard et al, 2005 education.guardian.co.uk, Felicity Lawrence: Murray 2005.12.21