PDA

View Full Version : Re: My Daughter

Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer
July 15th 03, 01:20 AM
(Saerah Bennett) wrote:

>>My daughters S and W wanted me to remind you all that you all were kids
>>once.
>
>You forgot to tell the group that your kids will grow up to help
humanity, and
>also that having kids is the only way to ensure someone will take care of
you
>when you get old. Did i forget any?

You forgot this.
--
Saerah was raised Orthodox Jewish. She lives in Royal Oak, Michigan. (near
Detroit) She celebrates Christmas because her husband, Rob, does. When she

Her tits are a lopsided C cup. She was not thin before her pregnancy - 5'5"
and 150 lbs. - and is now 200 lbs. Rob is also 5'5" but a mere 120 lbs.
(That must be uncomfortable when they ****) Saerah is a redhead with
greenish-hazel eyes. She works retail. She dropped out of school. Rob is a
telemarketer who wants to get an education and then a real job. Saerah and
Rob have been married since 11/24/01 (Eliana born about six months later.
Big for a preemie) and together since 11/24/96. She is 23 1/2 years old.
She likes abusing cough syrup for the DXM buzz. She is polyamorous or
exploring polyamory.

All the above information is available by searching archived newsgroup
posts.

You should know what your guest looks like. Here is Saerah, distended with
Eliana.
http://blissnet.org/ampj/preg-anisaerah2.jpg

The following is not an exact match for her first name, but the Jewish
middle name, age, and location fit:

http://www.ussearch.com/wlcs/application/commercewf?origin=SixProductTeaser
.jsp&event=link(browseCatalog)&searchFName=SARAH&searchMName=RIVKA&searchLN
ame=BENNETT&searchCity=ROYAL+OAK&searchState=MI&searchApproxAge=24&searchGe
nder=F&searchZip=48073&adID=10002230&vid=&searchAgentNotes=PREVIEW&fc=Norma
l_CCOff

This could be her husband:

http://www.ussearch.com/wlcs/application/commercewf?origin=SixProductTeaser
.jsp&event=link(browseCatalog)&searchFName=ROBERT&searchMName=PATRICK&searc
hLName=BENNETT&searchCity=ROYAL+OAK&searchState=MI&searchApproxAge=27&searc
hGender=&searchZip=48073&adID=10002230&vid=&searchAgentNotes=PREVIEW&fc=Nor
mal_CCOff

Here is another listing for Robert Bennett in Royal Oak, Michigan:

http://www.anywho.com/qry/wp_fap?lastname=bennett&firstname=robert&street=&
city=royal+oak&state=MI&zip=&btnsubmit.x=51&btnsubmit.y=9

Bennett, Robert
4358 Olivia Ave
ROYAL OAK, MI 48073
248-549-9416