PDA

View Full Version : OT - picture of Moo boy

teapot
October 2nd 03, 05:53 PM
By popular request -
Here he is modelling a sling I am selling on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2350862282

Ahh the Moo boy!

teapot
(Moo is 4 months old, now how did that happen?)

Belphoebe
October 2nd 03, 06:17 PM
"teapot" > wrote in message
om...
> By popular request -
> Here he is modelling a sling I am selling on ebay
>
> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2350862282
>
> Ahh the Moo boy!

Awwwwwwwww. :)

Belphoebe

Herself
October 2nd 03, 07:14 PM
teapot > wrote:

> Ahh the Moo boy!

I was just sitting at the computer making cute cooing noises to the Moo
boy...

Adorable, thanks so much!!
--
'Tis Herself

Emily Roysdon
October 2nd 03, 08:22 PM
teapot wrote:
> By popular request -
> Here he is modelling a sling I am selling on ebay
>
> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2350862282
>
> Ahh the Moo boy!

Awww, he's precious :-)

Emily, LOL at the "baby not included" line in the auction

AlenasMom
October 2nd 03, 09:51 PM
"teapot" > wrote in message
om...
> By popular request -
> Here he is modelling a sling I am selling on ebay
>
> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2350862282
>
> Ahh the Moo boy!
>
> teapot
> (Moo is 4 months old, now how did that happen?)

Is the baby sold separately? What a cutie!

Phoebe & Allyson
October 3rd 03, 12:40 AM
teapot wrote:

> Ahh the Moo boy!

He's just so deliciously round!

> (Moo is 4 months old, now how did that happen?)

I know just what you mean!

Phoebe :)
--
yahoo address is unread - substitute mailbolt

Irrational Number
October 3rd 03, 06:03 AM
teapot wrote:
> By popular request -
> Here he is modelling a sling I am selling on ebay
>
> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2350862282
>
> Ahh the Moo boy!

The Moo boy is adorable!!!

> (Moo is 4 months old, now how did that happen?)

I love this newsgroup! We're all moving through
this step by step, together. Pillbug will be
4 months in 9 days.

-- Anita --
--
SUCCESS FOUR FLIGHTS THURSDAY MORNING ALL AGAINST
TWENTY ONE MILE WIND STARTED FROM LEVEL WITH ENGINE

Alison
October 6th 03, 04:55 PM
"teapot" > wrote in message
om...
> By popular request -
> Here he is modelling a sling I am selling on ebay
Looks like he's got a good career ahead of him - film? TV? whatever next?
;-)

> (Moo is 4 months old, now how did that happen?)
He must almost share birthdays with my Minxie, Ro - 13 June?

--Alison

teapot
October 7th 03, 08:20 PM
"Alison" .uk> wrote in message >...
> "teapot" > wrote in message
> om...
> > By popular request -
> > Here he is modelling a sling I am selling on ebay
> Looks like he's got a good career ahead of him - film? TV? whatever next?
> ;-)
>
> > (Moo is 4 months old, now how did that happen?)
> He must almost share birthdays with my Minxie, Ro - 13 June?

8th June, not far off!

Thanks for all the lovely comments, he is indeed a very round boy and
getting rounder by the minute! Must be all the cake I eat put to good
use.

teapot

Mogget
October 8th 03, 01:40 PM
In message >, teapot
> writes
>By popular request -
>Here he is modelling a sling I am selling on ebay
>
>http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2350862282

Awww sweetiepie.

Baby not included heh!
--