PDA

View Full Version : pregnancy chances update

K.B.
October 4th 03, 04:51 AM
Well it turns out I have a very bad infection in my uterus. I guess that's
why I felt like I was pregnant. I was getting very bad cramping. I'm glad
I'm not pregnant though. I want to be able to nurse my baby and not have to
worry about pregnancy right now. Plus I'm just starting to fit into real
clothes.
Kris

Phoebe & Allyson
October 4th 03, 05:02 AM
K.B. wrote:

> Well it turns out I have a very bad infection in my uterus.

Yikes! If you post the names of the meds they've got you
on, someone will look them up in Hale's for you. I hope
you're feeling better soon.

Phoebe :)
--
yahoo address is unread - substitute mailbolt

Chookie
October 4th 03, 01:28 PM
In article et>,
"K.B." > wrote:

> Well it turns out I have a very bad infection in my uterus.

Urgh! That sounds horrible. Get well soon.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Jeez; if only those Ancient Greek storytellers had known about the astonishing
creature that is the *Usenet hydra*: you cut off one head, and *a stupider one*
grows back..." -- MJ, cam.misc

iphigenia
October 4th 03, 02:47 PM
K.B. wrote:
> Well it turns out I have a very bad infection in my uterus. I guess
> that's why I felt like I was pregnant.

Oh, wow. I hope you feel better soon! Let us know if you want any meds
looked up for you.

--
iphigenia
www.tristyn.net

K.B.
October 4th 03, 08:15 PM
I'm on Biaxin. I assume it's ok. Thanks to everyone who wished me well.
Kris