PDA

View Full Version : My Thumbs are free!!!

AlenasMom
October 6th 03, 03:42 AM
Alena finally took a pacifier tonight! I can have my thumbs back at night
now!
oht...

--
Lina
Alena born July 1st, 2003

AlenasMom
October 6th 03, 03:55 AM
"AlenasMom" > wrote in message
able.rogers.com...
> Alena finally took a pacifier tonight! I can have my thumbs back at night
> now!
> oht...

Just in case, she's only using it for a few minutes at a time and only when
she's stopped taking the breast and is looking for my thumb. If I give her
the breast, she refuses it, but she'll happily chomp on my thumb.

AlenasMom
October 6th 03, 04:09 PM
"Sue" > wrote in message
> AlenasMom > wrote in message
> > Just in case, she's only using it for a few minutes at a time and only
> when
> > she's stopped taking the breast and is looking for my thumb. If I give
her
> > the breast, she refuses it, but she'll happily chomp on my thumb.
>
> You don't have to justify why you are using a pacifer. :o)

I feel like I do. I hate the idea of using one, but the monkey left a dent
in my thumb from all her chewing!

Sue
October 6th 03, 06:21 PM
AlenasMom > wrote in message
> Just in case, she's only using it for a few minutes at a time and only
when
> she's stopped taking the breast and is looking for my thumb. If I give her
> the breast, she refuses it, but she'll happily chomp on my thumb.

You don't have to justify why you are using a pacifer. :o)
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

Larry McMahan
October 7th 03, 01:18 AM
AlenasMom > writes:
: Alena finally took a pacifier tonight! I can have my thumbs back at night
: now!
: oht...

Hmmm. I guess we forgot to tell you that you had been using the wrong
body part in the first place.

;-)
Larry

Phoebe & Allyson
October 7th 03, 01:40 AM
Larry McMahan wrote:

> AlenasMom > writes:
> : Alena finally took a pacifier tonight! I can have my thumbs back at night
> : now!
>
> Hmmm. I guess we forgot to tell you that you had been using the wrong
> body part in the first place.

That's right - everyone knows it's the pinky that's the
binky substitute. ;)

Phoebe :)
--
yahoo address is unread - substitute mailbolt

AlenasMom
October 7th 03, 04:35 AM
"Phoebe & Allyson" > wrote in message
> Larry McMahan wrote:
>
> > AlenasMom > writes:
> > : Alena finally took a pacifier tonight! I can have my thumbs back at
night
> > : now!
> >
> > Hmmm. I guess we forgot to tell you that you had been using the wrong
> > body part in the first place.
>
> That's right - everyone knows it's the pinky that's the
> binky substitute. ;)

I have really svlette hands and my pinkies are just too small for her. :(
She'll only take my thumb. :)
Today she decided that the paci is stupid but fun to spit at me. :) I'm all
thumbs again.

> Phoebe :)
> --
> yahoo address is unread - substitute mailbolt

October 27th 03, 01:33 PM
AlenasMom wrote:
> "Sue" > wrote in message
>> AlenasMom > wrote in message
>>> Just in case, she's only using it for a few minutes at a time and
>>> only when she's stopped taking the breast and is looking for my
>>> thumb. If I give her the breast, she refuses it, but she'll happily
>>> chomp on my thumb.
>>
>> You don't have to justify why you are using a pacifer. :o)
>

> I feel like I do. I hate the idea of using one, but the monkey left a
> dent in my thumb from all her chewing!

my first 2 sucked their fingers until they were at least 13 yo! with this
dd, i keep trying to get her to take the paci intead - i figure it is easier
to lose than fingers :) She still won't take it for more than a few seconds
except for about twice while in the car - she took it for ~1/2 hour :). She
sucks on whichever finger is convenient - hasn't settled on any one yet.
I'm hoping it stays that way and she doesn't get too attached to it ;)
--
Edith
oht nak

Books just wanna be FREE!