PDA

View Full Version : To Delicious Truffles

may
October 12th 03, 11:30 PM
Thank you so much for the Happy Birthday post. It didn't show up on my
regular server (I think I miss a whole lot of posts) but I found it on
Google. My little Isabella had a great birthday with a huge party (we have
a big extended family) and a trip to the beach.

Thanks again,
Amy
Isabella's mommy 10/8/02

DeliciousTruffles
October 13th 03, 02:52 AM
may wrote:
> Thank you so much for the Happy Birthday post. It didn't show up on my
> regular server (I think I miss a whole lot of posts) but I found it on
> Google. My little Isabella had a great birthday with a huge party (we have
> a big extended family) and a trip to the beach.

I'm glad she had a happy day! :-)

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004