with another hCG test.

Annie
mom to Zach, 6.19.02
#2 EDD 6.20.04

Phoebe & Allyson
October 15th 03, 02:54 AM
Congrats! Did you bf significantly while on Clomid? I
haven't decided what I'll do if we're ready to TTC#2 while
the Caterpillar is still nursing, but whether to try Clomid
will be an issue, I suspect.

Phoebe :)
--
yahoo address is unread - substitute mailbolt

Vicki S
October 15th 03, 03:36 AM
Phoebe & Allyson > wrote:
> Congrats! Did you bf significantly while on Clomid? I
> haven't decided what I'll do if we're ready to TTC#2 while
> the Caterpillar is still nursing, but whether to try Clomid
> will be an issue, I suspect.

i have the same sort of question. my doctor said that there was no way
she would prescribe clomid while i was nursing. my review of hale's was
fairly inconclusive. then clomid turned out not to be necessary, plus
my son didn't want to start nursing again. but if number three turns
out to be hard to conceive, i might try clomid again. and i want DD to
self wean.

--
-- Vicki
Married DH May 21, 1995

Spanannie
October 15th 03, 03:40 AM
We were down to nursing twice daily before Clomid. If I hadn't have been so
far along in our nursing relationship, I wouldn't have done the Clomid,
since it can effect milk supply (Clomid evidentally was used at some point
to dry up early milk supply).

Annie

"Phoebe & Allyson" > wrote in message
> Congrats! Did you bf significantly while on Clomid? I
> haven't decided what I'll do if we're ready to TTC#2 while
> the Caterpillar is still nursing, but whether to try Clomid
> will be an issue, I suspect.
>
> Phoebe :)
> --
> yahoo address is unread - substitute mailbolt

Spanannie
October 15th 03, 03:42 AM
My RE wouldn't have prescribed it, but my OB didn't mind. I didn't see any
effect on Z or my milk supply, but he is 16 mos old. Hale isn't concerned
about the drugs effect on the child, but is concerned about the effect on
supply. I wasn't worried about that, though. I think Z actually would suck
a dry one all day long---LOL.

Annie

"Vicki S" > wrote in message
> Phoebe & Allyson > wrote:
> > Congrats! Did you bf significantly while on Clomid? I
> > haven't decided what I'll do if we're ready to TTC#2 while
> > the Caterpillar is still nursing, but whether to try Clomid
> > will be an issue, I suspect.
>
> i have the same sort of question. my doctor said that there was no way
> she would prescribe clomid while i was nursing. my review of hale's was
> fairly inconclusive. then clomid turned out not to be necessary, plus
> my son didn't want to start nursing again. but if number three turns
> out to be hard to conceive, i might try clomid again. and i want DD to
> self wean.
>
> --
> -- Vicki
> Married DH May 21, 1995
> Ima shel DS, born 11/16/99; and DD, born 5/19/02.
> "Stay-at-home" Ima since October 2002.
> An ounce of mother is worth a pound of clergy. -Spanish proverb
> I may not currently be pregnant, but I look pregnant, does that count?

A&G&K
October 15th 03, 04:12 AM
"Spanannie" > wrote in message
.. .
> Well, it took a cycle of Clomid to correct the luteal phase defect caused
by
> Zach's minimal nursing of twice a day, but I'm pregnant! and Zach's still
> happily nursing when he wakes and when he goes to bed. My nipples are a
> little sore when he starts out nursing, but it's not unbearable. My mom
> asked me today what I'm going to do about Zach's nursing, since I'm having
> another, and she said "What are you going to do, nurse them both (like
it's
> a joke or something)" and I said, I'll nurse as long as Zach wants to.
>
> Annie
> mom to Zach, 6.19.02
> #2 EDD 6.20.04

Congratulations!
Welcome to "the club" of pregnant breastfeeders due next June :)
We're almost belly buddies.
Cheers
Amanda
DD 15 August 2002
EDD #2 14 June 2004

Irene
October 15th 03, 02:55 PM
"Spanannie" > wrote in message >...
> Well, it took a cycle of Clomid to correct the luteal phase defect caused by
> Zach's minimal nursing of twice a day, but I'm pregnant! and Zach's still
> happily nursing when he wakes and when he goes to bed. My nipples are a
> little sore when he starts out nursing, but it's not unbearable. My mom
> asked me today what I'm going to do about Zach's nursing, since I'm having
> another, and she said "What are you going to do, nurse them both (like it's
> a joke or something)" and I said, I'll nurse as long as Zach wants to.

> Annie
> mom to Zach, 6.19.02
> #2 EDD 6.20.04

Congrats, and welcome to the club!

Irene
mom to Thomas 7/01
#2 EDD 4/10/04

ted
October 15th 03, 05:18 PM
"Spanannie" > wrote in message >...
> Well, it took a cycle of Clomid to correct the luteal phase defect caused by
> Zach's minimal nursing of twice a day, but I'm pregnant! >
<snip>
> Annie
> mom to Zach, 6.19.02
> #2 EDD 6.20.04

Congratulations!!! Wow your kids will be exactly two years apart?? That's cool!

Chookie
October 17th 03, 11:23 AM
In article >,
"Spanannie" > wrote:

> Well, it took a cycle of Clomid to correct the luteal phase defect caused by
> Zach's minimal nursing of twice a day, but I'm pregnant!

Congratulations! Best wishes for a happy, healthy pregnancy!

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Jeez; if only those Ancient Greek storytellers had known about the astonishing
creature that is the *Usenet hydra*: you cut off one head, and *a stupider one*
grows back..." -- MJ, cam.misc