PDA

View Full Version : Update and new pictures

Rob & Laura
October 15th 03, 02:15 PM
I have some pictures up on Izabella's web site of her in her halloween
costume if anyone would like to see them. These are all new pictures up
here.
She was suppose to be a unicorn but when I went back to Toy R Us to get it,
it was gone so instead shes a tiger.

Shes already 8 months old and still breastfeeding (never thought I would
make it past day 1), boy the times flies too fast. She stands on her own,
and just walks around on everything, like the couch and her new walker toy
we bought her. She just loves her 2 cats and has started to say mama and
dada. Its very clear if you say Dada to her she will repeat it back. My
little girl is growing up :( I wish she would stay at this age forever.

--
Laura
Mommy to Izabella **Feb 10th, 2003**

New York Jen