PDA

View Full Version : Re: The answer to "eating AGAIN?!?!?"

zeldabee
October 15th 03, 02:40 PM
"Cheryl S." > wrote:
> I've finally come up with an answer to the question we all get in the
> early weeks of breastfeeding, "What? He's eating *again*,
> already?!?!"......
>
> How much would you need to eat to double your weight in less than six
> months?

Heh.

I've actually done this, as an adult, or nearly did. I went from riding
200+ miles a week on a bike to being unable to walk after an injury...but
ate the same way. Went from 115lbs to over 200 in around 6 months.

--
z e l d a b e e @ p a n i x . c o m http://NewsReader.Com/

Chookie
October 17th 03, 11:27 AM
In article >,
"Cheryl S." > wrote:

> I've finally come up with an answer to the question we all get in the
> early weeks of breastfeeding, "What? He's eating *again*,
> already?!?!"......
>
> How much would you need to eat to double your weight in less than six
> months?

I like it!

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Jeez; if only those Ancient Greek storytellers had known about the astonishing
creature that is the *Usenet hydra*: you cut off one head, and *a stupider one*
grows back..." -- MJ, cam.misc