PDA

View Full Version : One Month WBV

Kathy
October 15th 03, 06:45 PM
Thought I'd post Katie's progress...

She had her one month well baby visit yesterday...she was born 20 inches
long and is now 21 1/4. Was 7lbs, 11oz at birth...dropped to 7lbs, 3oz
the day we left the hospital...and is now 9lbs, 5.5oz! We are very
happy with this...at least we know that despite all of the ups and downs
the bf'ing is working.

Thanks to everyone for your support and help...
Kathy & family

Tina
October 16th 03, 04:40 AM
(Kathy) wrote in message >...
> Thought I'd post Katie's progress...
>
> She had her one month well baby visit yesterday...she was born 20 inches
> long and is now 21 1/4. Was 7lbs, 11oz at birth...dropped to 7lbs, 3oz
> the day we left the hospital...and is now 9lbs, 5.5oz! We are very
> happy with this...at least we know that despite all of the ups and downs
> the bf'ing is working.
>
> Thanks to everyone for your support and help...
> Kathy & family

Congratulations! I hope to hear more good news in the future!

Tina.

Chookie
October 17th 03, 11:33 AM
In article >,
(Kathy) wrote:

> She had her one month well baby visit yesterday...she was born 20 inches
> long and is now 21 1/4. Was 7lbs, 11oz at birth...dropped to 7lbs, 3oz
> the day we left the hospital...and is now 9lbs, 5.5oz! We are very
> happy with this...at least we know that despite all of the ups and downs
> the bf'ing is working.

Hooray!

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Jeez; if only those Ancient Greek storytellers had known about the astonishing
creature that is the *Usenet hydra*: you cut off one head, and *a stupider one*
grows back..." -- MJ, cam.misc