PDA

View Full Version : Sophia's 2-week WBV

Jan Andrea
October 16th 03, 08:46 PM
Just popping in to say, Sophia's put on 12 oz. in 9 days! She weighed in at
7 lbs 4 oz this afternoon, having been at 6 lbs 6.5 oz last Tuesday. She's
also added half an inch to her length since then. Hurray for breastfeeding!

Jan
--
Mum to Stephen, 22 May 2000
and Sophia, 2 October 2003

Alison
October 16th 03, 10:50 PM
"Jan Andrea" > wrote in message
> Just popping in to say, Sophia's put on 12 oz. in 9 days! She weighed in
at
> 7 lbs 4 oz this afternoon, having been at 6 lbs 6.5 oz last Tuesday.
She's
> also added half an inch to her length since then. Hurray for
breastfeeding!

> Jan
> --
> Mum to Stephen, 22 May 2000
> and Sophia, 2 October 2003
> My personal page: http://www.sleepingbaby.net/jan/
> Baby-related crafts: http://www.sleepingbaby.net/jan/Baby/crafts.html

It's a great feeling isn't it :-) I was gob-smacked when ds put on 21oz in
a week! He only did it once but it was enough for me to stop worrying about
my supply :-)

--Alison

K.B.
October 17th 03, 03:55 AM
"Jan Andrea" > wrote in message
> Just popping in to say, Sophia's put on 12 oz. in 9 days! She weighed in
at
> 7 lbs 4 oz this afternoon, having been at 6 lbs 6.5 oz last Tuesday.
She's
> also added half an inch to her length since then. Hurray for
breastfeeding!

> Jan
> --
> Mum to Stephen, 22 May 2000
> and Sophia, 2 October 2003
> My personal page: http://www.sleepingbaby.net/jan/
> Baby-related crafts: http://www.sleepingbaby.net/jan/Baby/crafts.html

My Sophia was born Oct. 4th of 1991. She started around the same weight as
yours too. Now she is 107 pounds and 12 years old.
Good for your Sophia. I'm so happy when I weigh my Alex. Every time I wonder
if he's getting enough milk I notice he gained so much weight. He started at
7 lbs. 12 oz. Now at almost 6 months he is about 19 pounds. He's a big
porker.
Kris

Dawn Lawson
October 17th 03, 04:34 AM
K.B. wrote:

> "Jan Andrea" > wrote in message
>
>>Just popping in to say, Sophia's put on 12 oz. in 9 days! She weighed in
>
> at
>
>>7 lbs 4 oz this afternoon, having been at 6 lbs 6.5 oz last Tuesday.
>
> She's
>
>>also added half an inch to her length since then. Hurray for
>
> breastfeeding!
>
>>Jan
>>--
>>Mum to Stephen, 22 May 2000
>>and Sophia, 2 October 2003
>>My personal page: http://www.sleepingbaby.net/jan/
>>Baby-related crafts: http://www.sleepingbaby.net/jan/Baby/crafts.html
>>

> My Sophia was born Oct. 4th of 1991. She started around the same weight as
> yours too. Now she is 107 pounds and 12 years old.

*lol*
I had to read that at least twice bfore I realised that she was a Big
Kid. 107 lbs was pretty chunky for a little 'un!

Dawn, obviously not good at reading dates, history class sucked!

Emily Roysdon
October 17th 03, 06:02 AM
Dawn Lawson wrote:

> K.B. wrote:

>> My Sophia was born Oct. 4th of 1991. She started around the same
>> weight as
>> yours too. Now she is 107 pounds and 12 years old.
>

> *lol*
> I had to read that at least twice bfore I realised that she was a Big
> Kid. 107 lbs was pretty chunky for a little 'un!

And I had to read it twice to realize that she wasn't 107 years old ;-)

> Dawn, obviously not good at reading dates, history class sucked!

Emily, just not good at reading, period!