PDA

View Full Version : Re: Do you know these comics?

Herself
October 17th 03, 03:36 PM
KassLemon > wrote:

> <delurking for this one link>
>
> http://www.angelfire.com/comics/hathor/cartoons.html
>
> </delurking>

Oh, man...those are *great*!!!
--
'Tis Herself

KassLemon
October 17th 03, 04:52 PM
Diana Curtis wrote:
> Thank you, Thank you, thank you!

Glad to know my delurking was worth while :)
I really wanted to share these cartoons with you guys ... !

--
KassLemon, France

Diana Curtis
October 17th 03, 05:55 PM
Thank you, Thank you, thank you!
I especially liked "hello, I'm Hathor". It cracked me up. Our babies are the
cosmic jokesters of the universe with excellent comedic timing.
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"KassLemon" > wrote in message
> <delurking for this one link>
>
> http://www.angelfire.com/comics/hathor/cartoons.html
>
> </delurking>
>
> --
> KassLemon

CY
October 18th 03, 09:12 AM
HOW COOL! AP comics! I loved this one...
http://www.angelfire.com/comics/hathor/freaking.html

Hehe.
"Diana Curtis" > wrote in message
> Thank you, Thank you, thank you!
> I especially liked "hello, I'm Hathor". It cracked me up. Our babies are
the
> cosmic jokesters of the universe with excellent comedic timing.
> Diana
>
> --
> http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
> "KassLemon" > wrote in message
> > <delurking for this one link>
> >
> > http://www.angelfire.com/comics/hathor/cartoons.html
> >
> > </delurking>
> >
> > --
> > KassLemon

Chookie
October 20th 03, 01:02 PM
In article >,
KassLemon > wrote:

> <delurking for this one link>
>
> http://www.angelfire.com/comics/hathor/cartoons.html
>
> </delurking>

Nice to see you're still around, KassLemon! I liked the cartoons too!

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Jeez; if only those Ancient Greek storytellers had known about the astonishing
creature that is the *Usenet hydra*: you cut off one head, and *a stupider one*
grows back..." -- MJ, cam.misc

KassLemon
October 22nd 03, 09:58 AM
Chookie wrote:

> Nice to see you're still around, KassLemon! I liked the cartoons too!

Nice to know that some of you still remember me!

Hugs

--
KassLemon, bf in Europe :)