PDA

View Full Version : 2 oz cup?

Rosie
October 18th 03, 05:48 PM
Does anywhere sell a 2 oz sippy cup or similar?

I'm so tired of putting 4 oz of stuff into DD's cup only to have her refuse
all of it. If I put 2 oz in, she can't work out how to drink it.

It's costing me a fortune in prune juice. :)

It would also be perfect for ebm - seems like a real gap in the market.

ROSIE

K.B.
October 19th 03, 01:57 AM
I have a small 2 oz cup. my son loves it. I have no idea where I got it. I
had it since my first son was a baby 6 years ago. look online at babies r
us. maybe they will have one.
Kris
"Rosie" > wrote in message
> Does anywhere sell a 2 oz sippy cup or similar?
>
> I'm so tired of putting 4 oz of stuff into DD's cup only to have her
refuse
> all of it. If I put 2 oz in, she can't work out how to drink it.
>
> It's costing me a fortune in prune juice. :)
>
> It would also be perfect for ebm - seems like a real gap in the market.
>
> ROSIE

iphigenia
October 19th 03, 03:54 PM
Rosie wrote:
> Does anywhere sell a 2 oz sippy cup or similar?

ISTR that one of DS' medicine droppers came with a small cup - he never went
for it, so it ended up lost, but it probably held 2 oz. You might want to
have a look in the infant medicine administering products at the store.

--
iphigenia
www.tristyn.net

Chotii
October 19th 03, 05:35 PM
"iphigenia" > wrote in message
> Rosie wrote:
> > Does anywhere sell a 2 oz sippy cup or similar?
> >

> ISTR that one of DS' medicine droppers came with a small cup - he never
went
> for it, so it ended up lost, but it probably held 2 oz. You might want to
> have a look in the infant medicine administering products at the store.

I saw some 2 oz "baby cups" (for cup-feeding newborns) at a brick-and-mortar
store called 'Birth and Baby', however they have a website called
www.breastisbest.com and the owner is prompt about getting stuff out in the
mail. Those cups cost (I believe) $1.85 each and came with a blue snap-on
lid. It was not a sippy lid. :( The cup and lid were thick, sturdy plastic,
not flimsy like the medicine cups that come with bottles of cough syrup.

--angela