PDA

View Full Version : Happy 1st Birthday, Micaela!

DeliciousTruffles
October 18th 03, 08:29 PM
Happy 1st Birthday to Richard's Micaela!

I hope you have a fantastic day! :-)

And kudos to Lily! Absolutely remarkable!

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

iphigenia
October 18th 03, 10:03 PM
DeliciousTruffles wrote:
> Happy 1st Birthday to Richard's Micaela!

What? That's not possible! I can't believe it's been that long.

Oh well : ) Have a wonderful birthday.

--
iphigenia
www.tristyn.net

Rob & Laura
October 18th 03, 10:05 PM
WOW when has the time gone too. I remember reading Richard's birthstory,
about catching her and so on. A year already. Before we know Izabealla will
be a year old. only 4 more months to go!

--
Laura
Mommy to Izabella **Feb 10th, 2003**

"DeliciousTruffles" > wrote in
message ...
> Happy 1st Birthday to Richard's Micaela!
>
> I hope you have a fantastic day! :-)
>
> And kudos to Lily! Absolutely remarkable!
>
> --
> Brigitte aa #2145
> edd #3 February 15, 2004
> http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/j/joshuaandkaterina/
>
> "Readers are plentiful; thinkers are rare."
> ~ Harriet Martineau

Sara
October 18th 03, 10:37 PM
DeliciousTruffles wrote:

> Happy 1st Birthday to Richard's Micaela!

Hooray!

--
Sara, accompanied by the baby barnacle

Belphoebe
October 19th 03, 12:40 AM
"DeliciousTruffles" > wrote in
message ...
> Happy 1st Birthday to Richard's Micaela!
>
> I hope you have a fantastic day! :-)
>
> And kudos to Lily! Absolutely remarkable!

I can't believe it's been a year--happy b-day, Micaela!

--
Belphoebe

New York Jen
October 19th 03, 06:38 AM
Happy Birthday to my cyber daughter in law!

"DeliciousTruffles" > wrote in
message ...
> Happy 1st Birthday to Richard's Micaela!
>
> I hope you have a fantastic day! :-)
>
> And kudos to Lily! Absolutely remarkable!
>
> --
> Brigitte aa #2145
> edd #3 February 15, 2004
> http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/j/joshuaandkaterina/
>
> "Readers are plentiful; thinkers are rare."
> ~ Harriet Martineau

Libby Macdonald
October 19th 03, 09:50 PM
On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 12:29:00 +0000, DeliciousTruffles wrote:

> Happy 1st Birthday to Richard's Micaela!
>
> I hope you have a fantastic day! :-)
>
> And kudos to Lily! Absolutely remarkable!

Happy Birthday! A year rushed by so quickly!

Libby

Lara
October 20th 03, 04:41 AM
DeliciousTruffles > wrote:

> Happy 1st Birthday to Richard's Micaela!

Happy Birthday from Luke, too!

Lara
EPing for Luke, twelve months and ten days

Sara
October 20th 03, 03:37 PM
Richard wrote:

> New York Jen > wrote:
> : Happy Birthday to my cyber daughter in law!
>
> Which reminds me, what every happened to the NYC m.k.b get-together?

They keep fizzling out. I'm still game, but meeting in Central Park
grows less and less appealing...

--
Sara, accompanied by the baby barnacle