PDA

View Full Version : Human milk from cows ?

Mushtywoof
October 18th 03, 11:08 PM
Maybe this is old news for some of you guys, as the article is dated 2000
but its news to me and thought the article might be of interest to others!
Scary stuff......lets hope it never happens, well i'd keep well away from
the stuff anyhow.

http://www.netlink.de/gen/Zeitung/2000/000113b.html

Mushty

KC
October 19th 03, 04:19 AM
Interesting. Doesn't scare me a bit though; sounds like it could be
an improvement for those that need to formula feed.

KC -
buy or rent Whittlestone Breast Expressers at:
http://www.alittlestore.com