PDA

View Full Version : whats on your fenugreek bottle?

azure
October 20th 03, 03:48 AM
Hi all,

I take "Nature's Own", the only brand I've found fenugreek in capsule form.
The blurb says it's

"an expectorant, .. helping to eliminate excess mucous, assisting in getting
relief from the symptoms of hayfever, sinusitis, catarrh and colds ... helps
maintain a healthy skin through a gentle diuretic action".

On my tea which I've never used there's no mention of breastfeeding either.
I just thought this would be something they'd be keen to advertise, but
maybe it's a CYA thing. I'm curious what other's peoples brands say, maybe
it's different in the US?

Cheers,

Leah

---