How cute! And what a cool playhouse!!
"DeliciousTruffles" > wrote in
message ...
> http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=556489
>
> --
> Brigitte aa #2145
> edd #3 February 15, 2004
> http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/j/joshuaandkaterina/
>
> "Readers are plentiful; thinkers are rare."
> ~ Harriet Martineau

New York Jen
October 21st 03, 04:12 PM
"DeliciousTruffles" > wrote in
message ...
> http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=556489
>
> --
> Brigitte aa #2145
> edd #3 February 15, 2004
> http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/j/joshuaandkaterina/
>
> "Readers are plentiful; thinkers are rare."
> ~ Harriet Martineau

Happy Birthday! They are getting so big and as always, so cute!

Do they know about their new sibling yet? Still wondering how all these big
brothers and sisters are going to adjust!

- Jen

DeliciousTruffles
October 21st 03, 04:44 PM
New York Jen wrote:

> Happy Birthday! They are getting so big and as always, so cute!
>
> Do they know about their new sibling yet? Still wondering how all these big
> brothers and sisters are going to adjust!

Thanks, Jen! :-)

I keep trying to tell them but they don't quite get *it* yet. I plan on
buying them baby dolls for Christmas. I've bought a couple of board
books about having a baby sibling.

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

DeliciousTruffles
October 21st 03, 04:45 PM
CY wrote:

> How cute! And what a cool playhouse!!

Thanks! And, yes, their Grandpa outdid himself with the playhouse.
That thing is going to last them for many, many years. :-)

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau