PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to everyone My little girl is happy

Nat
October 21st 03, 09:17 AM
Hi everyone, I would all like to thank you for your help and advise. The
paediatrician end up putting my little girl in hospital to observe her and
to do some test to see why she was crying all the time. It turned out that
the problem was still reflux even though they had her on medication for it.
So the reason she was screaming in pain was that she had an ulcerated throat
to fix this she is on another medication, she is also doing her poo's as
normal you will never guess what fixed that me drinking a glass of prune
juice a day. (she is breastfed) She is a happy little girl at last.

Thanks once again to everyone for your support.

Nat (Queensland, Australia)

Sue
October 21st 03, 04:22 PM
Aww, I am so glad you were able to find the cause and help her. :o)
--
Sue (mom to three girls)

Nat > wrote in message
> Hi everyone, I would all like to thank you for your help and advise. The
> paediatrician end up putting my little girl in hospital to observe her and
> to do some test to see why she was crying all the time. It turned out
that
> the problem was still reflux even though they had her on medication for
it.
> So the reason she was screaming in pain was that she had an ulcerated
throat
> to fix this she is on another medication, she is also doing her poo's as
> normal you will never guess what fixed that me drinking a glass of prune
> juice a day. (she is breastfed) She is a happy little girl at last.
>
> Thanks once again to everyone for your support.
>
> Nat (Queensland, Australia)

JennP
October 21st 03, 07:21 PM
"Nat" > wrote in message
> Hi everyone, I would all like to thank you for your help and advise. The
> paediatrician end up putting my little girl in hospital to observe her and
> to do some test to see why she was crying all the time. It turned out
that
> the problem was still reflux even though they had her on medication for
it.
> So the reason she was screaming in pain was that she had an ulcerated
throat
> to fix this she is on another medication, she is also doing her poo's as
> normal you will never guess what fixed that me drinking a glass of prune
> juice a day. (she is breastfed) She is a happy little girl at last.
>
> Thanks once again to everyone for your support.

Oh, wow. I'm so glad you figured it out. You were the one who posted a
couple of weeks ago and was thinking of switching to formula, right? I'm so
glad it's all working out.
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
remove "no........spam" to reply

Nat
October 22nd 03, 08:51 AM
yeah that was me but I am still breastfeeding
"JennP" > wrote in message

> "Nat" > wrote in message
> > Hi everyone, I would all like to thank you for your help and advise.
The
> > paediatrician end up putting my little girl in hospital to observe her
and
> > to do some test to see why she was crying all the time. It turned out
> that
> > the problem was still reflux even though they had her on medication for
> it.
> > So the reason she was screaming in pain was that she had an ulcerated
> throat
> > to fix this she is on another medication, she is also doing her poo's as
> > normal you will never guess what fixed that me drinking a glass of prune
> > juice a day. (she is breastfed) She is a happy little girl at last.
> >
> > Thanks once again to everyone for your support.
>
> Oh, wow. I'm so glad you figured it out. You were the one who posted a
> couple of weeks ago and was thinking of switching to formula, right? I'm
so
> glad it's all working out.
> --
> JennP.
>
> mom to Matthew 10/11/00
> remove "no........spam" to reply

JennP
October 22nd 03, 07:10 PM

"Nat" > wrote in message
> yeah that was me but I am still breastfeeding

Oh, good. I'm so glad to hear that. I was thinking about your situation
often.
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
remove "no........spam" to reply

Chookie
October 24th 03, 01:00 PM
So glad things are sorting themselves out!

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Jeez; if only those Ancient Greek storytellers had known about the astonishing
creature that is the *Usenet hydra*: you cut off one head, and *a stupider one*
grows back..." -- MJ, cam.misc