PDA

View Full Version : Hale's lookup, please

Jodie
October 21st 03, 09:33 PM
Darvocet and Flexril (sp)

Did something to my neck / upper back. Think these will hold me unil I
can get to the doc.

Thanks!
Jodie
(oht, dd kicking my typing hand)

Phoebe & Allyson
October 21st 03, 11:15 PM
Jodie wrote:

> Darvocet

Propoxyphene. L2, approved by the AAP for use in
breastfeeding mothers. No reported pediatric concerns, but
observe for sedation.

> Flexril (sp)

Flexeril, Cyclobenzaprine. L3. No reported pediatric
concerns, but caution is urged. "At least one study has
found it no more effective than placebo."

> Did something to my neck / upper back.

Ack. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Phoebe :)
--
yahoo address is unread - substitute mailbolt

Jodie
October 22nd 03, 12:08 AM
Thanks, Phoebe. If I could just get everyone else feeling better, I
might be able to go to the doc myself ;)

Jodie