PDA

View Full Version : joke

Dawn Lawson
November 18th 03, 07:04 PM
*g*...friend sent it to me today

A woman and a baby were in the doctor's examining room, waiting for the
doctor to come in for the baby's first exam. The doctor arrived,
examined the baby, checked his weight, and being a little concerned,
asked if the baby was breast-fed or bottle-fed.

"Breast-fed" she replied.

Well, strip down to your waist," the doctor ordered.

She did. He pinched her nipples, then pressed, kneaded, and rubbed both
breasts for a while in a detailed examination. Motioning to her to get
dressed, he said, "No wonder this baby is underweight. You don't have
any milk."

"I know," she said, "I'm his Grandma, but I'm glad I came."

Dawn

Rob and Laura
November 18th 03, 07:12 PM
ha ha ha that was just too funny!!! Thanks for making my day a little bit
better!! I needed a joke.

--
Laura, TTC #2
Mommy to Izabella **Feb 10th, 2003**

"Dawn Lawson" > wrote in message
> *g*...friend sent it to me today
>

> A woman and a baby were in the doctor's examining room, waiting for the
> doctor to come in for the baby's first exam. The doctor arrived,
> examined the baby, checked his weight, and being a little concerned,
> asked if the baby was breast-fed or bottle-fed.
>
> "Breast-fed" she replied.
>
> Well, strip down to your waist," the doctor ordered.
>
> She did. He pinched her nipples, then pressed, kneaded, and rubbed both
> breasts for a while in a detailed examination. Motioning to her to get
> dressed, he said, "No wonder this baby is underweight. You don't have
> any milk."
>
> "I know," she said, "I'm his Grandma, but I'm glad I came."
>

> Dawn

Andrea
November 18th 03, 07:15 PM
"Dawn Lawson" wrote in message ...

> *g*...friend sent it to me today
>

> A woman and a baby were in the doctor's examining room, waiting for the
> doctor to come in for the baby's first exam. The doctor arrived,
> examined the baby, checked his weight, and being a little concerned,
> asked if the baby was breast-fed or bottle-fed.
>
> "Breast-fed" she replied.
>
> Well, strip down to your waist," the doctor ordered.
>
> She did. He pinched her nipples, then pressed, kneaded, and rubbed both
> breasts for a while in a detailed examination. Motioning to her to get
> dressed, he said, "No wonder this baby is underweight. You don't have
> any milk."
>
> "I know," she said, "I'm his Grandma, but I'm glad I came."
>

> Dawn

LOL thanks for that Dawn it really cheered me up!

--
Andrea mom of 5 - latest addition Kamron David 5 months 20lbs

Ellie
November 19th 03, 07:36 AM
Oh that's the first time I've smiled all night !!!

Ellie