PDA

View Full Version : Ovarian Pain...

AlenasMom
November 19th 03, 12:50 AM
Okay... since I'm pretty certain I'm not pregnant... why am I getting these
horrible pains in my ovaries and light cramping. (It feels like it did when
I was pregnant with Alena!!!)
Any ideas???

--
Lina
Alena born July 1st, 2003

Dawn Lawson
November 19th 03, 05:27 AM
AlenasMom wrote:

> Okay... since I'm pretty certain I'm not pregnant... why am I getting these
> horrible pains in my ovaries and light cramping. (It feels like it did when
> I was pregnant with Alena!!!)
> Any ideas???

Have you got your cycles back? Could you be ovulating?

That said, I have considerable cramping/pain on my right side now if I
(**TMI alert**) have an org@sm (and with being single and celibate, I
worry wrt what will happen should I ever meet a partner...), so if you
get any answers, I'm interested.

Dawn

Lucy
November 19th 03, 02:34 PM
"AlenasMom" > wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...
> Okay... since I'm pretty certain I'm not pregnant... why am I getting
these
> horrible pains in my ovaries and light cramping. (It feels like it did
when
> I was pregnant with Alena!!!)
> Any ideas???

Could you be ovulating? Whenever I ovulate, I get intense pain. However,
it's only in one ovary at a time and only lasts a few hours. It sounds like
your pain is both sides, so I'm guessing not.

Lucy

Rosie
November 19th 03, 06:43 PM
"Dawn Lawson" wrote:
> That said, I have considerable cramping/pain on my right side now if I
> (**TMI alert**) have an org@sm (and with being single and celibate, I
> worry wrt what will happen should I ever meet a partner...), so if you
> get any answers, I'm interested.

Ah that's the wrath of God, Dawn.

; )

Dawn Lawson
November 19th 03, 07:06 PM
Rosie wrote:

> "Dawn Lawson" wrote:
>
>>That said, I have considerable cramping/pain on my right side now if I
>>(**TMI alert**) have an org@sm (and with being single and celibate, I
>>worry wrt what will happen should I ever meet a partner...), so if you
>>get any answers, I'm interested.
>

> Ah that's the wrath of God, Dawn.
>
> ; )

Sorry, it's really hard to see the monitor...did you say something?
;-)
(Stop that...after nearly two years, what's a girl to do?? I should
perhaps have clarified ..."BOTH times I have o'd, I got right side
pain". ;-) )

Dawn

AlenasMom
November 19th 03, 08:25 PM
"Lucy" > wrote in message
> "AlenasMom" > wrote in message
> ble.rogers.com...
> > Okay... since I'm pretty certain I'm not pregnant... why am I getting
> these
> > horrible pains in my ovaries and light cramping. (It feels like it did
> when
> > I was pregnant with Alena!!!)
> > Any ideas???
>
> Could you be ovulating? Whenever I ovulate, I get intense pain. However,
> it's only in one ovary at a time and only lasts a few hours. It sounds
like
> your pain is both sides, so I'm guessing not.
>
> Lucy

It's on one side, but it's not going away!