PDA

View Full Version : yet another question (night sweats)

K-K
November 19th 03, 07:48 PM
I know im probably getting anoying, sorry.

Is it normal while nursing to wake up in the night in a cold sweat? every
night I drench my PJ's I have no fever, and im not hot in any way, just cold
and wet. Is this because it has been so long since I have had a period?

HollyLewis
November 19th 03, 08:06 PM
>Is it normal while nursing to wake up in the night in a cold sweat? every
>night I drench my PJ's I have no fever, and im not hot in any way, just cold
>and wet. Is this because it has been so long since I have had a period?

It's a normal post-partum thing whether you're nursing or not, AFAIK. It'll
pass.

Holly
Mom to Camden, 2.5 yrs

K-K
November 19th 03, 09:51 PM
good to know it will pass. Its taking up precious sleep time lol.