PDA

View Full Version : Gee I love my pediatrician

Karen
November 20th 03, 06:06 PM
Ben had his 2 month WBV today. He is 24 1/2 inches long and 11 lbs,
that puts him at 78th %ile for height and 17th for weight-he started
out at 7-10 and 20.5 inches. He is long and lean. That is exactly
what she said. Not "gee he is kind of small", not 'you should think
about supplementing" nothing, no grilling about how often he nurses or
for how long. He is very strong(holds his head and upper body like an
older child) and happy. Very alert and engaged in his environment. He
is also sleeping very well. She didn't just look at the numbers on the
chart. She looked at the CHILD in front of her, how novel.

http://www.growthspurts.com/drivee/images/663235072836.jpg

Karen
mom to 6 great kids

cloud nine
November 21st 03, 02:32 AM
That is great, Karen! Sounds like he is doing great! Great doctor, too!!

Sue & Benton, 2.5 yrs. old