PDA

View Full Version : gas issue

Stephanie and Tim
November 20th 03, 09:36 PM
My dd has had 2 incedents of painful gas. (I know it was gas because the
pain ceased after car rattling toots!) I wonder if I ate something, but I
cannot think of the culprit. How much before the gas incedent should I be
looking?

Thanks

CY
November 20th 03, 10:29 PM
Gas in a baby is most often caused by dairy. However, don't be too quick to
blame something you ate, babies get gas for all kinds of other reasons, and
since this has only been twice I woudn't be too concerned if I were
you...You could keep a food diary and see if it happens again, then you'd
have a better idea...
"Stephanie and Tim" > wrote in message
> My dd has had 2 incedents of painful gas. (I know it was gas because the
> pain ceased after car rattling toots!) I wonder if I ate something, but I
> cannot think of the culprit. How much before the gas incedent should I be
> looking?
>
> Thanks

Stephanie and Tim
November 21st 03, 12:49 AM