PDA

View Full Version : Biting phase is over!

Andrea
November 26th 03, 09:57 AM
I kept on putting Kam down as soon as he bit me, and it worked! I am so
happy!

Nursing is so wonderful right now, the way he breaks into a big beaming
smile part way through a feed - so cute!

--
Andrea mom of 5 - latest addition Kamron David 5 months 20lbs

Anne Rogers
November 26th 03, 11:26 AM

> Nursing is so wonderful right now, the way he breaks into a big beaming
> smile part way through a feed - so cute!

well done

Cheryl S.
November 26th 03, 02:06 PM
"Andrea" > wrote in message
> I kept on putting Kam down as soon as he bit me, and it
> worked! I am so happy!

That is great news!

> Nursing is so wonderful right now, the way he breaks into
> a big beaming smile part way through a feed - so cute!

I love that too. Especially at 4:00 am. Even though my nighttime
"policy" is no interaction (to minimize stimulation as opposed to
daytime and encourage sleep) I can't help smiling back. It's like he
knows that big goofy smile he gives me makes me feel like sitting and
cuddling him all night and not even care about sleep.
--
Cheryl S.
Mom to Julie, 2 yr., 7 mo.

Cleaning the house while your children are small is like
shoveling the sidewalk while it's still snowing.

teapot
November 26th 03, 05:46 PM
"Andrea" > wrote in message >...
> I kept on putting Kam down as soon as he bit me, and it worked! I am so
> happy!
>
> Nursing is so wonderful right now, the way he breaks into a big beaming
> smile part way through a feed - so cute!

Ahh well done, I still can't believe he's got teeth so young, I can't
work out if you are lucky or unlucky :-)

teapot