PDA

View Full Version : Yet another BK/BF article

Tatjana Farkin
November 27th 03, 10:21 AM
"Breast Intentions"
http://www.msnbc.com/news/997628.asp?cp1=1

"Burger King has promised to welcome nursing women at their restaurants.
If only they could make their food as healthy as mother's milk."

--
Tatjana
PCOS - TTC #1 for 2.5 years

Joy
November 27th 03, 06:37 PM
Funny! I especially liked:
"Besides, I really wanted to be at my local Burger King to witness the
first-ever healthy meal actually being consumed in the fast food chain."

-Joy

Chookie
November 30th 03, 10:27 AM
In article >,
"Tatjana Farkin" > wrote:

> "Breast Intentions"
> http://www.msnbc.com/news/997628.asp?cp1=1
>
> "Burger King has promised to welcome nursing women at their restaurants.
> If only they could make their food as healthy as mother's milk."

I loved it! He's mean. I like that.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Jeez; if only those Ancient Greek storytellers had known about the astonishing
creature that is the *Usenet hydra*: you cut off one head, and *a stupider one*
grows back..." -- MJ, cam.misc