PDA

View Full Version : Re: cmsg newgroup alt.aus.parents

seyshell
November 29th 03, 12:15 AM
Hi, there is a new Aussie group being created, if you are interested, please
request your news service to carry the group.

alt.aus.parents Parenting Community with Australian content

Charter:

alt.aus.parents is for discussing Australian family issues, from
pregnancy through to teenage years. There are no off topic
coversations as family issues are wide and varied. Civility is the
name of the game, and whilst discussions and debate are welcome,
please keep the tone friendly.

Binaries, advertising (spam), excessive cross posting, cancel attacks
and abusive posts are prohibited.

All posts (messages) must be in plain text only and be human-
readable.

--

Michelle

alissa
November 29th 03, 12:42 AM
Have done so....have to wait and see now.
Alissa
"seyshell" > wrote in message

> Hi, there is a new Aussie group being created, if you are interested,
please
> request your news service to carry the group.
>

> alt.aus.parents Parenting Community with Australian content
>
> Charter:
>
> alt.aus.parents is for discussing Australian family issues, from
> pregnancy through to teenage years. There are no off topic
> coversations as family issues are wide and varied. Civility is the
> name of the game, and whilst discussions and debate are welcome,
> please keep the tone friendly.
>
> Binaries, advertising (spam), excessive cross posting, cancel attacks
> and abusive posts are prohibited.
>
> All posts (messages) must be in plain text only and be human-
> readable.
>
> --
>
> Michelle

lea-b
November 30th 03, 03:06 AM
says...

> Hi, there is a new Aussie group being created, if you are interested, please
> request your news service to carry the group.
>

> alt.aus.parents Parenting Community with Australian content
>
> Charter:
>
> alt.aus.parents is for discussing Australian family issues, from
> pregnancy through to teenage years. There are no off topic
> coversations as family issues are wide and varied. Civility is the
> name of the game, and whilst discussions and debate are welcome,
> please keep the tone friendly.
>
> Binaries, advertising (spam), excessive cross posting, cancel attacks
> and abusive posts are prohibited.
>
> All posts (messages) must be in plain text only and be human-
> readable.

i'd enjoy an Aussie group to add to my repetoire. Will request.

thanks

seyshell
December 1st 03, 01:31 AM
> i'd enjoy an Aussie group to add to my repetoire. Will request.
>
> thanks

Thanks Lea...

Hope to see you there.