PDA

View Full Version : one year

Sharon
December 1st 03, 03:14 PM
I made it! Ruby turned one on Thanksgiving and though I am no longer
pumping at work, we are nursing twice a day on weekdays and much more than
that on weekends. And she does get up at night for the odd snort here and
there. Can't believe it's already been a year! But I am damned glad not to
have to pump anymore....ahhhh.

DeliciousTruffles
December 1st 03, 06:04 PM
Sharon wrote:

> I made it! Ruby turned one on Thanksgiving and though I am no longer
> pumping at work, we are nursing twice a day on weekdays and much more than
> that on weekends. And she does get up at night for the odd snort here and
> there. Can't believe it's already been a year! But I am damned glad not to
> have to pump anymore....ahhhh.

Happy belated 1st Birthday, Ruby! :-)

Congratulations, Sharon!

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

Herself
December 1st 03, 08:05 PM
Sharon > wrote:

> I made it! Ruby turned one on Thanksgiving and though I am no longer
> pumping at work, we are nursing twice a day on weekdays and much more than
> that on weekends. And she does get up at night for the odd snort here and
> there. Can't believe it's already been a year! But I am damned glad not to
> have to pump anymore....ahhhh.

Whoo hoo! Nice going!!!! And many happy birthday wishes to the
birthday girl :-)
--
'Tis Herself

New York Jen
December 1st 03, 11:27 PM
"Sharon" > wrote in message
> I made it! Ruby turned one on Thanksgiving and though I am no longer
> pumping at work, we are nursing twice a day on weekdays and much more than
> that on weekends. And she does get up at night for the odd snort here and
> there. Can't believe it's already been a year! But I am damned glad not
> have to pump anymore....ahhhh.

Congratulations!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the name Ruby...it was between Ruby and Lily for our upcoming
daughter but DH prefers Lily and I named our son Laszlo, so I had to give
in!

:-)

- Jen