PDA

View Full Version : Re: I am feeling great (m/c ment)

Ilse Witch
December 1st 03, 07:21 PM
A&G&K wrote:

> ..... just thought I'd let you all know how I'm going ....

I'm glad to hear you are doing so well! I've been a bit down myself,
after a not so fun interference of my insurance company and the flu
and all the stress at work. All in all I have lost well over a month
at work, although I somehow did manage to show up most of the days.
Now I am stressing out to get everything done before X-mas.

To top it all off, we have moved house temporarily, so repairs can
be done to our roof, and I got AF this weekend. It was much heavier
and more painful that I am used to, so today I feel pretty crappy
again. I just keep focussing on our visit to the Netherlands in
January, I really need some time off. I hope to make up for some
lost energy there.

--
-- I
mommy to DS (16m)