PDA

View Full Version : Indirect support :-)

Irish Marie
December 3rd 03, 09:46 PM
My friend and neighbour was telling me today that she met an previous
neighbour yesterday whilst visiting her parents who has a 2 week old baby
and is bf but is finding it difficult and tiring because he is feeding every
couple of hours.
So she told her about how I was the same at the start but that it gets
better and that she should stick with it.
This was great for me to hear, because my neighbour has 3 children and
'tried' bf 2 of them but her breasts were too large she says and she didn't
have enough to feed them because they were big babies. When i first started
bf Liam she was amazed and thought we would have him on ff very early on.
So when she spoke to her ex-neighbour, she encouraged her to keep going and
the ex-neighbour felt much better and went away saying she would keep at it
longer.
:-)
It feels great to be an inspiration!

--