PDA

View Full Version : ot - test am in Invisible?

teapot
December 4th 03, 08:26 AM
jus checking to see if my posts are appearing

teapot

Buzzy Bee
December 4th 03, 08:30 AM
On 4 Dec 2003 00:26:13 -0800, (teapot) wrote:
but then again I might just have mucked up the snipping as usual!
>jus checking to see if my posts are appearing

I see you!

Megan
--
Seoras David Montgomery, 7 May 2003, 17 hours: sunrise to sunset (homebirth)

To e-mail use: megan at farr-montgomery dot com

Linz
December 4th 03, 10:12 AM
On 4 Dec 2003 00:26:13 -0800, (teapot) wrote:

>jus checking to see if my posts are appearing

Well, they're reaching Wet Yorks via the German server!
--
Never knock an idea that started out on the back of a beer mat.
(Colin Pillinger, brains behind Beagle 2.)

Tine Andersen
December 4th 03, 11:19 AM
"teapot" > wrote in message
om...
> jus checking to see if my posts are appearing
>
> teapot

Yes, you are invisible - I can't see you :-)

Tine, Denmark

Lucy
December 4th 03, 02:48 PM
"teapot" > wrote in message
om...
> jus checking to see if my posts are appearing
>
> teapot

I see you.

Lucy

Irrational Number
December 5th 03, 04:52 AM
I see you!

-- Anita --

--
SUCCESS FOUR FLIGHTS THURSDAY MORNING ALL AGAINST
TWENTY ONE MILE WIND STARTED FROM LEVEL WITH ENGINE

teapot
December 5th 03, 10:28 AM
"Tine Andersen" > wrote in message >...
> "teapot" > wrote in message
> om...
> > jus checking to see if my posts are appearing
> >
> > teapot
>
> Yes, you are invisible - I can't see you :-)
>
> Tine, Denmark

shh, I was hiding!

thanks everyone - I think google is just being a bit slow cos my posts
are showing a day or two after I post them.

teapot