PDA

View Full Version : Bug pictures

Akuvikate
December 8th 03, 04:23 AM
Just had to join in the parade of 6-month-old picture postings. I've
never posted photos online before, so not sure it'll work but here
goes. The first picture's a month or two old but I like it so I'm
posting it anyway. The second is Bug's first adventure with prunes
and the third is her holiday photo.

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/akouvikate

Kate
and the Bug, June 8 2003

Irrational Number
December 8th 03, 06:47 AM
Aww.. what beautiful blue eyes!

-- Anita --

--
SUCCESS FOUR FLIGHTS THURSDAY MORNING ALL AGAINST
TWENTY ONE MILE WIND STARTED FROM LEVEL WITH ENGINE

CY
December 8th 03, 06:48 AM
What a beautiful baby you have!!
"Akuvikate" > wrote in message
om...
> Just had to join in the parade of 6-month-old picture postings. I've
> never posted photos online before, so not sure it'll work but here
> goes. The first picture's a month or two old but I like it so I'm
> posting it anyway. The second is Bug's first adventure with prunes
> and the third is her holiday photo.
>
> http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/akouvikate
>
> Kate
> and the Bug, June 8 2003

Plissken
December 8th 03, 07:29 AM
"Akuvikate" > wrote in message
om...
> Just had to join in the parade of 6-month-old picture postings. I've
> never posted photos online before, so not sure it'll work but here
> goes. The first picture's a month or two old but I like it so I'm
> posting it anyway. The second is Bug's first adventure with prunes
> and the third is her holiday photo.
>
> http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/akouvikate

What a beautiful girl! Does she love the prunes? They are my DD's favourite.

Nadene

Herself
December 8th 03, 07:57 AM
Akuvikate > wrote:

> Just had to join in the parade of 6-month-old picture postings. I've
> never posted photos online before, so not sure it'll work but here
> goes. The first picture's a month or two old but I like it so I'm
> posting it anyway. The second is Bug's first adventure with prunes
> and the third is her holiday photo.

Cutie! And the prunes are funny! P just walked up, pointed and said
"Bay-bee!"
--
'Tis Herself

teapot
December 8th 03, 12:29 PM
(Akuvikate) wrote in message >...
> Just had to join in the parade of 6-month-old picture postings. I've
> never posted photos online before, so not sure it'll work but here
> goes. The first picture's a month or two old but I like it so I'm
> posting it anyway. The second is Bug's first adventure with prunes
> and the third is her holiday photo.
>
> http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/akouvikate
>
> Kate
> and the Bug, June 8 2003

Ahh cool baby! How heavy is she now? She looks much bigger than the Moo Boy.

teapot

New York Jen
December 8th 03, 02:26 PM
Oh those EYES! What a beauty!

I swear, this ng has the CUTEST kids!

- Jen

"Akuvikate" > wrote in message
om...
> Just had to join in the parade of 6-month-old picture postings. I've
> never posted photos online before, so not sure it'll work but here
> goes. The first picture's a month or two old but I like it so I'm
> posting it anyway. The second is Bug's first adventure with prunes
> and the third is her holiday photo.
>
> http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/akouvikate
>
> Kate
> and the Bug, June 8 2003

Em
December 8th 03, 03:29 PM
"Akuvikate" > wrote in message

> Just had to join in the parade of 6-month-old picture postings. I've
> never posted photos online before, so not sure it'll work but here
> goes. The first picture's a month or two old but I like it so I'm
> posting it anyway. The second is Bug's first adventure with prunes
> and the third is her holiday photo.

What a pretty little Bug!

--
Em
mama to L-baby, 11 weeks

Akuvikate
December 8th 03, 07:19 PM
(teapot) wrote in message >...
> (Akuvikate) wrote in message >...
> > Just had to join in the parade of 6-month-old picture postings. I've
> > never posted photos online before, so not sure it'll work but here
> > goes. The first picture's a month or two old but I like it so I'm
> > posting it anyway. The second is Bug's first adventure with prunes
> > and the third is her holiday photo.
> >
> > http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/akouvikate
> >
> > Kate
> > and the Bug, June 8 2003
>
> Ahh cool baby! How heavy is she now? She looks much bigger than the Moo Boy.
>
> teapot

As of her 6 month visit last week, she's 15lb 5oz (aka 7kg). Her
%iles were 50/50/50 weight, length and head (on the US CDC
growthcharts).

And happy one-half birthday to her and Moo Boy today!

Kate
and the Bug, one-half year old!

Andrea
December 8th 03, 07:22 PM
"Akuvikate" > wrote in message
om...
> Just had to join in the parade of 6-month-old picture postings. I've
> never posted photos online before, so not sure it'll work but here
> goes. The first picture's a month or two old but I like it so I'm
> posting it anyway. The second is Bug's first adventure with prunes
> and the third is her holiday photo.
>
> http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/akouvikate
>
> Kate
> and the Bug, June 8 2003

Aw Bug you are so beautiful!

You must be proud mom!

--
Andrea mom of 5 - latest addition Kamron David 6 months still nursing strong
with 2 teeth!

Em
December 8th 03, 09:16 PM
"Akuvikate" > wrote in message
> (teapot) wrote in message

> > Ahh cool baby! How heavy is she now? She looks much bigger than the
Moo Boy.

> > teapot
>
> As of her 6 month visit last week, she's 15lb 5oz (aka 7kg). Her
> %iles were 50/50/50 weight, length and head (on the US CDC
> growthcharts).

What an even little girl! According to our scale at home, DS weighs over 14
pounds now at 11 weeks. I wonder if his growth will slow down, or will he be
a monster by the time he is Bug's age?!

> And happy one-half birthday to her and Moo Boy today!

Happy one-half birthday to both of them! I have been reading all of these
"first solids" posts and so had to marvel with DH at lunch today how in a
little over 3 months, we'll be there too. Time is really zooming.

--
Em
mama to L-baby, 11 weeks

KC
December 9th 03, 08:47 AM
What a beautiful boy!

KC

(Akuvikate) wrote in message >...
> Just had to join in the parade of 6-month-old picture postings. I've
> never posted photos online before, so not sure it'll work but here
> goes. The first picture's a month or two old but I like it so I'm
> posting it anyway. The second is Bug's first adventure with prunes
> and the third is her holiday photo.
>
> http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/akouvikate
>
> Kate
> and the Bug, June 8 2003