PDA

View Full Version : Ovulation ferns x-post

Andrea
December 8th 03, 07:14 PM
I have been using mine since the 3rd December, and had a strong fern pattern
for 2 days, then the pattern has changed to transitional (less ferns and
dots).

I am feeling ovulation-type pain today.

Has anyone used this method while breastfeeding?

--
Andrea mom of 5 - latest addition Kamron David 6 months still nursing strong
with 2 teeth!

A&G&K
December 9th 03, 12:25 AM
"Andrea" > wrote in message

> I have been using mine since the 3rd December, and had a strong fern
pattern
> for 2 days, then the pattern has changed to transitional (less ferns and
> dots).
>
> I am feeling ovulation-type pain today.
>
> Has anyone used this method while breastfeeding?
>
> --
> Andrea mom of 5 - latest addition Kamron David 6 months still nursing
strong
> with 2 teeth!

Yeah - I have - usually fairly accurate, but I have sometimes missed the
exact day of o becuase I didn't get a very good saliva sample. I use it to
generally gauge when I'm fertile but use other signs (such as CM) as well.
The other thing to note is that I got AF back 4 mo pp even though DD was
being exclusively bf at that time.

I used my "maybebaby" when I was feeling really weird about 12 days after my
recent D&C and sure enough there were strong ferns .... and I've got AF
back today (29 days post D&C) so it was fairly accurate. .... now to start
ttc again ... :) ..... and still bf but only about twice a day now :(

Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

Andrea
December 10th 03, 03:26 PM
"A&G&K" > wrote in message

> pattern
> > for 2 days, then the pattern has changed to transitional (less ferns and
> > dots).
> >
> > I am feeling ovulation-type pain today.
> >
> > Has anyone used this method while breastfeeding?
> >
> > --
> > Andrea mom of 5 - latest addition Kamron David 6 months still nursing
> strong
> > with 2 teeth!
> >

> Yeah - I have - usually fairly accurate, but I have sometimes missed the
> exact day of o becuase I didn't get a very good saliva sample. I use it
> generally gauge when I'm fertile but use other signs (such as CM) as well.
> The other thing to note is that I got AF back 4 mo pp even though DD was
> being exclusively bf at that time.
>
> I used my "maybebaby" when I was feeling really weird about 12 days after
my
> recent D&C and sure enough there were strong ferns .... and I've got AF
> back today (29 days post D&C) so it was fairly accurate. .... now to
start
> ttc again ... :) ..... and still bf but only about twice a day now :(
>
> Amanda
>
> --
> DD 15th August 2002
> 1 tiny angel Nov 2003

Hi Amanda,

I hope you are well. I used the scope but had no ferns for ages, so gave
up.I only used the fertility scope this time as my sex drive came outta
nowhere! I checked for ferns incase it was connected - it was.

I did reply to your email a while back did you get it? Maybe it went to your
junk mail folder.

Best of luck with the TCC. I am now using fertility friend to chart now,
here is the addy incase you are interested.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/index.html

--
Andrea mom of 5 - latest addition Kamron David 6 months still nursing strong
with 2 teeth!

A&G&K
December 17th 03, 12:15 AM
"Andrea" > wrote in message
> I did reply to your email a while back did you get it? Maybe it went to
your
> junk mail folder.

Ohhh ... I don't think so ... maybe I deleted you by mistake (sorry).

> Best of luck with the TCC. I am now using fertility friend to chart now,
> here is the addy incase you are interested.
>
> http://www.fertilityfriend.com/index.html
>
> --

Thanks - I shall check it out.
I have started bbting again in an attempt to try and figure out what my body
is doing. I'm still using an old copy of "Lifecycle" that I had from ages
ago, but the web page for that has now become the TCOYF site and the
software isn't free anymore :(

Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002