PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate makes babies smile???

Andrea
April 8th 04, 07:41 AM
This is good news!

Andrea mom of 5.

A&G&K
April 9th 04, 03:28 AM
"Andrea" > wrote in message
> This is good news!
>
> http://www.newscientist.com/news/news.jsp?id=ns99994854
>
> Andrea mom of 5.

LOL! DH's mob heard this info at work yesterday, and decided that the
boss's problem was that his mother didn't eat enough chocolate!
Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

Deirdre
April 9th 04, 04:17 AM
"Andrea" > wrote in message
>This is good news!

>http://www.newscientist.com/news/news.jsp?id=ns99994854

>Andrea mom of 5.

I can report that, as a complete chocolate junkie, indulged often during my
pregnancy, and have a very happy little baby. He cries only when he's
tired, and spends the whole day smiling. :)

--Deirdre

Lucy
April 9th 04, 04:43 PM
"Andrea" > wrote in message
> This is good news!
>
> http://www.newscientist.com/news/news.jsp?id=ns99994854
>
> Andrea mom of 5.

Interestingly enough, I couldn't stand chocolate before I got pregnant. As
soon as I got pregnant I craved (and ate) chocolate all the time.

Maybe my body's instincts knew this all along!

Lucy