PDA

View Full Version : CTTS: from Parents magazine, actually!

JennP
April 13th 04, 02:42 AM
This is from the "Out of the Mouth of Babes" column that runs at the back of
the magazine.

"My three year old daughter, Emily, likes to point out water towers when
we're in the car. Recently, we drove by one and she asked what the building
next to it was. I told her it was a nursing home. She said, "So is the water
tower full of milk?"

I thought that was great! LOL.
--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00
EDD #2 10/24/04
remove "no........spam" to reply

elizabeth emerald
April 13th 04, 04:17 AM
"JennP" > wrote in message
> This is from the "Out of the Mouth of Babes" column that runs at the back
of
> the magazine.
>
> "My three year old daughter, Emily, likes to point out water towers when
> we're in the car. Recently, we drove by one and she asked what the
building
> next to it was. I told her it was a nursing home. She said, "So is the
water
> tower full of milk?"
>
> I thought that was great! LOL.
> --

LOL that is too cute!
--
elizabeth (in australia)
DS - born 20-aug-02

"Old school don't mean I'm better, I'm just getting older" -- Bias B

Brandy Kurtz
April 13th 04, 09:35 PM
"elizabeth emerald" > wrote in message >...
> "JennP" > wrote in message
> > This is from the "Out of the Mouth of Babes" column that runs at the back
> of
> > the magazine.
> >
> > "My three year old daughter, Emily, likes to point out water towers when
> > we're in the car. Recently, we drove by one and she asked what the
> building
> > next to it was. I told her it was a nursing home. She said, "So is the
> water
> > tower full of milk?"
> >
> > I thought that was great! LOL.
> > --