PDA

View Full Version : Re: Ugly Sounds of an Actual Spanking

Chris
June 25th 03, 07:09 PM
http://www.geocities.com/cddugan/ReportCard.htm

Those who have traumatic issues about corporal punishment in childhood
should use discretion. This sound file can be extremely upsetting.

Chris

Doan
June 26th 03, 08:28 AM
On 25 Jun 2003, Chris wrote:

> http://www.geocities.com/cddugan/ReportCard.htm
>
> Those who have traumatic issues about corporal punishment in childhood
> should use discretion. This sound file can be extremely upsetting.
>
> Chris

Poor Chris. Can't debate on research data, he is now resort to
regurgitating his porn sound file to attract his friends. :-)

Doan

Lord Valve
June 26th 03, 09:36 AM
Doan wrote:

> On 25 Jun 2003, Chris wrote:
>
> > http://www.geocities.com/cddugan/ReportCard.htm
> >
> > Those who have traumatic issues about corporal punishment in childhood
> > should use discretion. This sound file can be extremely upsetting.
> >
> > Chris
> >
> Poor Chris. Can't debate on research data, he is now resort to
> regurgitating his porn sound file to attract his friends. :-)
>
> Doan

I think what's being spanked is Dugan's monkey. He needs to
visit http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Senate/2680/
and get his mind right. (Not for the faint of heart. ;-)

Lord Valve
JAFAWAM (and so is Dugan, only he hasn't figured it out yet...)