PDA

View Full Version : Fern Really is a Hoot!

LaVonne Carlson
June 27th 03, 10:05 PM
Fern is such a hoot, but "she" did give us a great post. She doesn't
even realize that her post is so inconsistent with the majority of her
posts that it's laughable.

Enjoy!

LaVonne

Fern5827 wrote:

> FWD from the Internet
>
> Not my words--nor my problem. Read on....
>
> I was drug to church on Sunday mornings.
>
> I was drug to church for weddings and funerals.
>
> I was drug to family reunions no matter the weather.
>
> I was drug to the bus stop to go to school every weekday.
>
> I was drug by my ears when disrespectful to adults and teachers.
>
> I was also drug to the woodshed when I disobeyed my parents.
>
> Those drugs are still in my veins; and they affect my behavior in
>
> everything I do, say, and think.
>
> They are stronger than cocaine, crack, or heroin, and if today's
> children
>
> had this kind of drug problem, America would certainly be a better
> place.

> fwd from the Internet.

Doan
June 28th 03, 05:44 PM
I would say that you just described yourself, LaVonne. ;-)

Doan