PDA

View Full Version : Support site in CO for those intruded upon by DFS, DHS, DSS, ETC

Fern5827
June 29th 03, 05:35 PM
http://www.profane-justice.org

Because the loons in this NG support second guessing parents and disempowering
them with laws.

LaVonne Carlson
June 30th 03, 10:20 PM
Fern relies on propaganda, others rely on research.

LaVonne

Fern5827 wrote:

> http://www.profane-justice.org
>
> Because the loons in this NG support second guessing parents and disempowering
> them with laws.

Doan
July 1st 03, 05:28 AM
What research, LaVonne. I challenged you so many times on this already.
All you can give me a a deafenning silence!

Doan

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003, LaVonne Carlson wrote:

> Fern relies on propaganda, others rely on research.
>
> LaVonne
>
> Fern5827 wrote:
>
> > http://www.profane-justice.org
> >
> > Because the loons in this NG support second guessing parents and disempowering
> > them with laws.

Fern5827
July 2nd 03, 01:43 AM
A content analysis of her posts (psychological analysis tool) reveals Lavonne's
conversation to consist of mere ad hom rants and dismissive endless questions.

Study some psychology, lady......

Gad, you are boooooorrrrrrrinnnnnnnggggggggggg.

http://www.tfra.com Texas Family Rights Association. For those who resist
being bored to death by the tiresome propagandists who seek to continue their
sinecures.