PDA

View Full Version : Re: Am I a lousy parent?

billy f
July 1st 03, 11:27 AM
I see the trolls are in full force.

"Mary Davidson" > wrote in message
> [...]
> while I was hanging up clean clothes in his closet, I found several
> dead birds in the bottom of the closet in a small box. I asked him
> about them but he told me that I was invading his privacy and had no
> business snooping in his room. We have always tried to be respectful
> and gentle with our children so maybe I was violating his privacy.
>
> I mean after all his dad and I are both good Christians, college
> educated, and live in a wealthy area. He gets straight As so I
> decided not to worry about it.
>
> The 17 year old is very popular and is a cheerleader. She has been
> going out with another cheerleader quite a bit.
>
> The other day I was looking for a particular diamond tennis bracelet
> and couldn't find it. I always put my jewelry up where it belongs so
> I just couldn't figure out what happened to it.
>
> I went out to my 17 year old daughter's car. We bought her a new car
> for her 16th birthday but in an unfortunate accident, the car got
> totalled. The police tried to accuse her of drunk driving but we just
> wouldn't hear of it. She wouldn't drink. She is a good Chirstian
> girl. Sometimes I wonder if people are jealous of all we have and try
> to make things diffiuclt for my family. I have little tolerance for
> them. Anyway my husband happens to have went to school with the
> police chief so he talked to him and they let it go. Can you imagine
> if word got out about that in the neighborhood? Anyway we ordered her
> another new car right away as she didnt want to be the only Junior
> without a car.
>
> Anyway, I saw a pair of shoes under the seat that were mine so I
> reached down to pick them up and in the console was my diamond tennis
> bracelet. My word I was shocked! I can't believe she would steal my
> bracelet like that. The next part is the really shocking part. As I
> pulled the shoes out there were a couple letters folded up like teens
> fold them. I took them in the house and sat down to read them. The
> letters were from her cheerleader best friend. The girl claims that
> she and my duaghter are having sex together!!!! Yes lesbian sex!!!
> The letter got pretty graphic so I forced myself to read through it
> and it also talked about them smoking pot.
>
> When my daugter got home, I asked her about it and she was so angry at
> me for snooping in her car. She shoved me rather hard and told me I
> had no right to get in her car. I asked her if it was true that she
> was a lesbian. She denied it and said that she and her friend were
> just joking around and none of it was true. I asked her about the
> tennis bracelet and she said she didn't know how it got in there. So
> we sat down and I listened as she talked and she swore she would never
> do any of those things. I felt much better having a little heart to
> heart talk as I know she would never lie about anything if I asked her
> gently and honestly.
>
> So do you think I should be concerned about any of this?

AGERE
July 2nd 03, 07:05 PM
Mary,
You are an idot. Christian-College Educated? More like Stupid-Nieve.
Your 14yr old is a spoiled, abusive, disrespectful brat. She goes to church
and gets A's. Who cares , looks like she's not learning much in church..
Your son ia a Hitler wannabe with abusive violent tendacies but I'm sure
he's a good kid. Good for nothing! Swastika and dead birds...great hobby. Oh
and lets not forget the other daughter. The spoiled drunk driving
lesbian lying pot head thief. Should we add good cristian girl to her
credentials? I think not. Next time she drives drunk she better hope that
the car she totals is only hers and not some one else's with their presious
cargo inside (like a family) Your husband wont be able to fix that one. Who
in the world would be jealous of your family. What a joke. Get a grip lady
how stupid can you be?
> [...]
> > The letter got pretty graphic so I forced myself to read through it
> > and it also talked about them smoking pot.
> >
> > When my daugter got home, I asked her about it and she was so angry at
> > me for snooping in her car. She shoved me rather hard and told me I
> > had no right to get in her car. I asked her if it was true that she
> > was a lesbian. She denied it and said that she and her friend were
> > just joking around and none of it was true. I asked her about the
> > tennis bracelet and she said she didn't know how it got in there. So
> > we sat down and I listened as she talked and she swore she would never
> > do any of those things. I felt much better having a little heart to
> > heart talk as I know she would never lie about anything if I asked her
> > gently and honestly.
> >
> > So do you think I should be concerned about any of this?

R Adorno
July 10th 03, 07:28 PM
Same here

"> Hi. Yes, you should be concerned about your kids. It sounds like you've
never