PDA

View Full Version : Re: Ugly Sounds of an Actual Spanking

Chris
July 4th 03, 10:47 AM
http://www.geocities.com/cddugan/ReportCard.htm

Those who have traumatic issues about corporal punishment in childhood
should use discretion. This sound file can be extremely upsetting.

Chris

Doan
July 4th 03, 11:45 AM
Ah! Chris is regurgitating his sound file again. :-) His friends from
spanking fetish sites must be happy. ;-)

Doan

On 4 Jul 2003, Chris wrote:

> http://www.geocities.com/cddugan/ReportCard.htm
>
> Those who have traumatic issues about corporal punishment in childhood
> should use discretion. This sound file can be extremely upsetting.
>
> Chris

Doan
July 5th 03, 08:09 AM
On Sat, 5 Jul 2003, Ken Johnson wrote:

> "Doan" > wrote in message
>
> > Ah! Chris is regurgitating his sound file again.
>

> While I was away, did anyone establish the source of this file? Which
> parent tape recorded herself spanking her child? Alternatively, which
> fetish site produced it?
>
> Ken Johnson

You would have to ask Chris Dugan. He claimed to be an "actual"
recording. ;-)

Doan

Ken Johnson
July 6th 03, 05:57 PM
"toto" > wrote in message

> If you use punishment frequently, then yes, children
> *will* do a lot to get out of it.

What a load of cliche and pseudo-sociology you spout. Anyway, the issue was
the provenance of the recording.

Ken Johnson