PDA

View Full Version : Re: Embarrassing Students Isn't "Discipline"

Chris
July 16th 03, 08:03 AM
In alt.parenting.spanking Newman Hunt > wrote:
[snip]
: You recognize that life is sacred,
: most especially innocent life which cannot protect itself. I
: recognize that God gave us choice which you want to take away from me.

: Please negotiate a win-win situation.

Ooooh no.... you did NOT just introduce the abortion debate here! Off
topic alert! aaaaOOOOOwa! aaaaOOOOOwa!

Chris

Doan
July 16th 03, 02:43 PM
On 16 Jul 2003, Chris wrote:

> In alt.parenting.spanking Newman Hunt > wrote:
> [snip]
> : You recognize that life is sacred,
> : most especially innocent life which cannot protect itself. I
> : recognize that God gave us choice which you want to take away from me.
>
> : Please negotiate a win-win situation.
>
> Ooooh no.... you did NOT just introduce the abortion debate here! Off
> topic alert! aaaaOOOOOwa! aaaaOOOOOwa!
>
> Chris

Good for a laugh! Chris is complaining about being off topic! ;-)

Doan