PDA

View Full Version : (AR) Gays Raise Children In A Straight World

July 27th 03, 10:31 AM
Gays Raise Children In A Straight World

Sun, Jul 27, 2003

Arkansas Among States That Restrict Homosexuals As Parents

Editor's note: The names of Ruth Hall, Mary Larkin and their two children
have been changed in this story at their request.

By Bettina Lehovec and Jeff Niese

(© 2003 | The contents of this site, unless otherwise specified, are
copyright The Stephens Media Group.)

This "NEWS" Story Source is at:

http://tinyurl.com/i6ks

billy f
July 29th 03, 02:07 PM
"Stewart and Suzanne are two of the up to 14 million children in the United
States estimated to live with at least one gay parent"

No wonder so many children are growing up to be gay Today. This article was
so Pro-gay their were flames coming out of my monitor. This article is just
a other attempt by gays to try and brainwash the world that being gay is ok.

Dan Sullivan
July 29th 03, 06:44 PM
"billy f" > wrote in message
. ..
> "Stewart and Suzanne are two of the up to 14 million children in the
United
> States estimated to live with at least one gay parent"
>
> No wonder so many children are growing up to be gay Today.

You believe sexual orientation is a behavior learned from parents?

Then where did the first gay person come from?

They certainly had to be the offspring of a man and a woman.

> This article was so Pro-gay their were flames coming out of my monitor.

What comes out of a gay persons monitor when they read about the straight
community?

Beer cans?

> This article is just another attempt by gays to try and brainwash the
world that being gay is ok.

You aren't worried that they'll convince you, are you?

Dan