PDA

View Full Version : Re: (TN) Treetop adventure leaves little climber in big trouble

Kane
July 28th 03, 08:41 PM
On 28 Jul 2003 11:21:19 GMT, (Fern5827) wrote:

>CPS is acknowledged to be DEEPLY FLAWED institution by the ABA in its
Family
>Law section conference review.
>
>Not only that, it appears to be INEFFECTIVE, and grossly mismanaged.

It's all in your choice of words, now isn't it? I tend to see CPS
crippled by budget cuts, overloaded and unable to keep up to speed on
reporting its effectiveness, or lack thereof, and so we don't really
know.

>Apparently Hawaii is fearing fines.

"Fines" for programs the feds funded through YOUR tax dollars and mine
and who do you think will pay those "FINES" little Pine Tree?

No, the entire ASFA debacle will have an outcome you'll love because
it will bloody more children whose blood you'll dance in.

I have, some time ago, changed my stance on the issue of privacy..of
course I don't want Doug's limiited privacy breaking...only CPS has to
bare it's inner workings, and parents get to hide their
sickness....no, all of it needs to be out in the open.

Anything less is just busting the other knee of an increasing crippled
government agency.

>Perhaps, Kane, you help folks in the Aloha state.

Nope. Not recently anyway. I do know their state fairly well though,
and their population. Hawaiian native parenting methods are on the
polynesian model, and white run agencies often miss the point.

I think Hawaii CPS could use some actual reform, but then it's so
economically crippled (you do know that tourism is down, don't you)
that there's likely very little funding for upgrading their system.

You'll have more blood to dance in, Nasturium officianale. Be patient.

>Illinois has a citzen contingent which is DEEPLY TROUBLED by how
DCFS, ILDCFS
>is run.

Well, that could be, and it could be that how their trouble is being
reported is being biased by little happy blood dancers like you that
want more trouble, instead of finding the needs and helping fix them.

Volunteered at a CPS office lately?

Kane

Greg Hanson
July 30th 03, 09:08 AM
> Volunteered at a CPS office lately?
They get free PSA's on TV, direct large amounts of United Way money,
have all sorts of organizations providing them with legal assistance
and charity money... Why would Fern volunteer?
So they could blame her when a caseworker steals donation money?

Dancing in blood?
Isn't that how we fertilize our Constitutional Liberties?

Tell me, Kane, do you SWEAR over here like you did in the other newsgroup?

Kane
July 31st 03, 06:02 AM
From: Greg Hanson ) Subject: Re: (TN) Treetop
adventure
leaves little climber in big trouble
Original Format
Newsgroups: alt.support.child-protective-services,
alt.support.foster-parents,
alt.parenting.spanking, misc.kids Date: 2003-07-30 01:08:21 PST
> Volunteered at a CPS office lately?

They get free PSA's on TV,

K>> They do? That's odd. The only PSA's I've seen are recruitment for
foster
and adoptive parents and are usually in the Wednesday's Child
format....a
station community service to meet their FCC license requirements, but
NOT
controlled by CPS in any way except for the children who are featured.

K>>The only other "PSA"'s I've seen were features on CPS that were
hardly
complimentary, and news items that were decidely uncomplimentary...but
that's
news for yah.

direct large amounts of United Way money,

K>> R R R. Show us how UW directs money to CPS, will yah. I'll let my
contacts
know so they can get in on it.

K>> In fact state, county and city employees (and I'll bet federal)
are among
the most solicited of donors, with internally run drives using forms
for
automatic employees paycheck deducted contributions.

>have all sorts of organizations providing them with legal assistance

K>> Actually even their own state's attorney's general, the usual
source of
legal support, turn them down occasionally and they, like you and I,
have to
hire private attorney's for specific cases. Your tax
dollars...opps..no, you don't work hence don't pay taxes...but you are
quick to criticize something you don't provide economic support for.
Have you ever thought about taking a course in ethics?

and charity money...

K>> Charity? To CPS? Really? Could you kindly provide me with some
cites? You
know that I have found again and again the very programs that tend to
be the
things The Plant asks for, as well as other highly critical
operations, are
poor to badly funded, and in recent times, defunded, so I'm always
looking for
sources. There's a good boy.

Why would Fern volunteer?

K>> Did you really think I thought It would?

So they could blame her when a caseworker steals donation money?

K>> Yah got me there. People from every walk of life turn out to have
criminals among their group. I suppose any criminal would want to
blame
someone else.

Dancing in blood?

K>> Something you aren't guilty of. YOU are the *producer* of the
"blood", that
is you caused the removal of child and her taking by CPS. The Plant
should
thank you for the Nitrogen content.

Isn't that how we fertilize our Constitutional Liberties?

K>> It's supposed to be YOUR own blood, dipstick, not someone elses.
But then you have demonstrated clearly you wouldn't understand self
sacrifice, only that of others so you can sit on your butt for free.

K>> Everyone in this ng that works and pays taxes pays for that
portion you don't. I'll see if I can get the local fire company to
honor your desire to sit on your ass and not pay taxes and NOT come
when you have your next burning cigarette on the couch fire.

K>> You have NO right whatsoever to claim you have done a damn thing
for our "Constitutional Liberties", though you do seem to go all out
on that "pursuit of happiness" thingie; that is if happiness for you
is sitting on your ass displacing a little girl of her mothers love
and nurturing.

Tell me, Kane, do you SWEAR over here like you did in the other
newsgroup?

K>> I'll look into it and let you know, you ****ing lowlife,
scumsucking prick.

K>> But for now, have a nice day.