PDA

View Full Version : Re: Ugly Sounds of an Actual Spanking

Chris
August 2nd 03, 09:01 PM
http://www.geocities.com/cddugan/ReportCard.htm

Those who have traumatic issues about corporal punishment in childhood
should use discretion. This sound file can be extremely upsetting.

Chris, who just fixed the broken link which previously rendered this file
unavailable.

Doan
August 3rd 03, 02:30 AM
On 2 Aug 2003, Chris wrote:

> http://www.geocities.com/cddugan/ReportCard.htm
>
> Those who have traumatic issues about corporal punishment in childhood
> should use discretion. This sound file can be extremely upsetting.

I guess, not to Chris since he keeping it around for his personal
enjoyment! ;-)

> Chris, who just fixed the broken link which previously rendered this file
> unavailable.

And now his friends from the spanking fetish sites will thank him! :-)

Doan