PDA

View Full Version : Re: [OT] What Is "Terrorism?"

Mark
August 3rd 03, 02:12 AM
Today's Washington Post includes an interesting article about the University of
Baghdad. Amidst the chaos and turmoil and violence, there is real cause for
hope. Only the willfully blind will fail to see signs of very genuine
progress. None of this would be happening if we had listened to Chris or
France. The article documents the return of freedom of speech, elections,
academic exchanges, and on and on. Some people still claim this was all about
oil! Read it and judge for yourself.

(Only the link is posted here. Unlike some, I do not brazenly violate
copyright law by posting copyrighted articles.)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A13575-2003Aug1.html

Mark