PDA

View Full Version : Newsgroup alt support child protective services

Fern5827
August 5th 03, 04:26 PM
Reach thru Google.com (Groups)

http://www.Google.com

For parents who believe that CPS and their agenda have harmed American
families.

Spanking legal in all 50 states.

LaVonne Carlson
August 5th 03, 11:53 PM
This newsgroup can be reached through any newsreader that accepts alt.
If you can log on to alt.parenting.spanking you can log on to
alt.support.child.protective.services.

Most of Fern's posts to alt.parenting.spanking belong on the child
protective services newsgroup. I have spent years wondering why she
continues to post on alt.parenting.spanking. There was a time when I
thought "she" didn't have information about alternative ng's that would
be more in line with her interests.

I'll go with that thought. Thank you, Fern! We will no longer see your
CPS rants on alt.parenting.spanking.

LaVonne

Fern5827 wrote:

> Reach thru Google.com (Groups)
>
> http://www.Google.com
>
> For parents who believe that CPS and their agenda have harmed American
> families.
>
> Spanking legal in all 50 states.

Doan
August 7th 03, 06:15 AM
Poor LaVonne, still trying to control the newsgroup. She didn't
have any problem with Chris Dugan posting about terrorism but jumped
on Fern for posting about CPS, which most people agreed is on-topic
here. Is she afraid people will know that if anti-spanking laws
are passed, more kids will be under CPS "services"? ;-)

Doan
PS. It's been 5 weeks and she still afraid to debate me.

On Tue, 5 Aug 2003, LaVonne Carlson wrote:

> This newsgroup can be reached through any newsreader that accepts alt.
> If you can log on to alt.parenting.spanking you can log on to
> alt.support.child.protective.services.
>
> Most of Fern's posts to alt.parenting.spanking belong on the child
> protective services newsgroup. I have spent years wondering why she
> continues to post on alt.parenting.spanking. There was a time when I
> thought "she" didn't have information about alternative ng's that would
> be more in line with her interests.
>
> I'll go with that thought. Thank you, Fern! We will no longer see your
> CPS rants on alt.parenting.spanking.
>
> LaVonne
>
> Fern5827 wrote:
>
> > Reach thru Google.com (Groups)
> >
> > http://www.Google.com
> >
> > For parents who believe that CPS and their agenda have harmed American
> > families.
> >
> > Spanking legal in all 50 states.

Fern5827
August 8th 03, 01:55 PM
Doan wrote:

>Poor LaVonne, still trying to control the newsgroup. She didn't
>have any problem with Chris Dugan posting about terrorism but jumped
>on Fern for posting about CPS, which most people agreed is on-topic
>here. Is she afraid people will know that if anti-spanking laws
>are passed, more kids will be under CPS "services"? ;-)

Well, the DCF workers in Connecticut filing CIVIL RIGHTS claims against the
children is laughable!

If folks are interested, they might wish to Google DCF Connecticut and read
about massive CIVIL RIGHTS violations towards families which DCF, CPS in
Connecticut perpetuates against families, to the family's detriment OFTEN.

http://www.syc. org NH advocacy group for families, against the often
misguided and hurtful interventions by DCYF, DCS, DHS, etc.