PDA

View Full Version : Video documents foster abuse DYFS, NJ

Fern5827
August 7th 03, 06:45 PM
Subject: Repost CBS video documents FC abuse DYFS, NJ
From: (Fern5827)
Date: 8/6/2003 12:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time

Subject: CBS video documents FC abuse NJ, DYFS involvement
From: (Fern5827)
Date: 8/5/2003 1:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time

Unfortunately, the state does NOT always make an ideal FAMILY.

As the veil is lifted, more instances of imperfect situations involving cases
where the state has custody of vulnerable children are being brought to light.

http://kyw.com/Local%20News/local_story_211164559.html

The video cites the stat of 1 in 10 children being abused, neglected, or
mistreated while in foster care within New Jersey.

The claimant is now a school counselor. Unfortunately the alleged FP perp has
since died.

LaVonne Carlson
August 8th 03, 02:55 AM
Fern5827 wrote:

> The video cites the stat of 1 in 10 children being abused, neglected, or
> mistreated while in foster care within New Jersey.

This stat, however questionable, applies only to New Jersey. There is no data
that would allow you to generalize and post the claims you do.

I guess it's all about being "AGENDIZED."

LaVonne

> The claimant is now a school counselor. Unfortunately the alleged FP perp has
> since died.

Fern5827
August 9th 03, 03:17 PM
Your ignorance is overwhelming. You profess to teach Child Development?

You are sadly out of date, and lacking any statistical training.

Maybe you should familiarize yourself with Doan's postings. Too difficult for
you?

Lavonne bleated ignorantly: