PDA

View Full Version : Re: Alt.Parenting.Spanking is Eight Years Old!

Fern5827
August 12th 03, 11:28 PM
Strange! All the postings seem to be concerned with terrorism.

Why don't you start a new NG, Chris.

Chris routinely violates the charter of his own NG and his chief underling
doesn't protest.

>Subject: Alt.Parenting.Spanking is Eight Years Old!
>From: Chris
>Date: 8/11/2003 1:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time
>
> Turned 8 on Friday. :-)
>
>Chris

http://www.vocalinfo.org NY state group and Website arranging rally on 8-18

LaVonne Carlson
August 14th 03, 01:16 AM
Why would Chris start a new NG? The name of this ng is alt.parenting.spanking.
If people choose to ignore appropriate ng protocol and continue to post off
topic, I can't see how starting another ng would solve this problem.

By the way, I certainly haven't noticed that "All the postings seem to be
concerned with terrorism." I see many postings that are concerned with CPS
issues, and I notice that the author of the majority of these postings has
ignored the appropriate ng and posted to alt.parenting spanking, and the author
of these off-topic posts is "Fern."

Hmmm....

LaVonne