PDA

View Full Version : A cry of Love for God's people!

Papaioannou
August 17th 03, 08:17 AM
Dear Friends and Brethren,

Greetings in Christ, our only, Lord and Saviour!

I feel led by the Spirit of God, the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Jesus, to
write the following words to all the dear Friends who are indeed Friends of
Jesus Christ (John 15:14-15) and tremble (quake) at the Word of God, who is
only Christ Jesus, while He teaches them all things and judges them
separating the good and holy from the earth within thus making them holy and
pure. I write to you in love that you stay in the Light which is Christ and
in your first Love. There is no teacher upon earth who can stand before
Jesus Christ, our Heavenly Teacher, and teach. All teachings of men on all
subjects of doctrine or life are vain and wrong if they are not led and
taught by the only true Teacher, the Word of God. If we stay in the Light
and submit to Christ in all things, with an honest heart, then and only then
the Holy Spirit will open our understanding and we shall read Scripture
correctly and understand it but not only that more than that then we will
have a real relationship with Christ, the Word, and as the Prophets of Old
or the Apostles we will hear His voice in reality, know it and never be
deceived. If we leave everything to Jesus, every part of our soul we open to
Him He will let us know His voice and the stranger we will not hear (John
10; 1 John 2:27).

Are we willing to let go? Are we willing to surrender ourselves and our all?
Are we willing to say, "God I am wrong in everything, my ways are not thy
ways, my understanding is not thy understanding!"? Are we willing to forget
all that we learnt in the false religions of the world, by humanistic
psychology, all that we think is right and in a not honest spirit play down
Scripture where we think it doesn't suit with our opinion? Remember the
Saints of Old. Remember Robert Barclay this worker of good, this Evangelist
of the Good News of Christ, he said that although Christ does teach us
directly let all judge us using the Holy Scriptures! This because the Spirit
that leads us doesn't contradict itself and that Christ is the same
yesterday, today, and for ever, to which this other Saint William Penn also
testified. If Christ teaches us there will be no confusion. The Church is
confused in all things today because Christ is not the Leader and Teacher
humans are. Christ is come to teach His people Himself, to bring judgement,
this is the Everlasting Gospel as John the Apostle says in Revelation.

George Fox, this Apostle of Christ, saw the confusion in his day. When he
saw the Baptists, Puritans, etc. arguing together and threatening the people
of God called Quakers, he said that that was not the Church but a mix
multitude. Oh, Friends! My spirit in deep sorrow cries.... is the Society of
Friends today a Church or a mix multitude? Evangelicals, Liberals,
Conservatives all mixed up in one Society. The other day a beloved Friend
read some Liberal tract and got shocked, is this Quakerism she asked? I said
no! Quakers always have loved and studied Scripture because they live in
that Spirit which gave it forth.... What thee read was from the mixed
multitude which have the idea that anyone can believe what they wish. No
Teacher, no Law, no Judgment! How sad, William Penn called this Ranterism.
On the other hand others are going back to what Christ revolted us from,
steeplehouses, blasphemy (calling Christ a Book, i.e. Bible =Word of God),
using vain titles, denouncing plain living.........

But thee dear Friend, oh thee, who loves the Light who is Christ, He is
calling thee! He wants thee to give up, to forget all the lies the world put
in thee, to surrender and submit to Him. He wants to baptize thee in his
Holy Spirit, to make thee Holy and Pure, an instrument of blessing in His
hands, He calls out to thee and me to come to Him in silence. To sit in our
rooms and in a humble Spirit admit our egoism to Him (that we know this and
that) and let Him transform us. Then oh, then, an earthquake will happen
within us, the earth will be shooked and the good which remains will be us
forever valiant workers in His Ministry.

Then we will know how to be His Church, how to preach His message, how to
study the Scriptures of Truth, how to pray, how to love our spouses, how to
train our children, how to obey our parents, how to live in that power which
takes away the occasion of all war, how to live in Truth and honestly, in
short how to be QUAKERS!

In Christ our Lord,
Themis Papaioannou