PDA

View Full Version : Re: LaVonne, where art thou?

August 21st 03, 07:34 PM
Doan > wrote:
> It has been over seven weeks now since LaVonne posted "studies that have
> not been discussed in this newsgroup". I challenged her to debate me
> on these so-called studies. Why is she so afraid to take me on?
>
> Doan

I bet she's seen the Light!

--
Dennis

Ron
August 22nd 03, 03:17 AM
> wrote in message
> LaVonne Carlson > wrote:
> > Dennis, your posts seem far more appropriate on this ng.
>
> Yes, Lavonne Carlson, maybe better here...than where your head is
> apparently at...don't 'cha know?

Silk purse from a sow's ear. One cannot really expect dennis to change, he
has to much invested in being an idiot to give it up now.

Ron

> > wrote:

> > > I bet she's seen the Light!
> > >
> > > --
> > > Dennis
>
> --
> Dennis

August 22nd 03, 03:28 AM
"Ron" > wrote:
> > wrote in message
> > LaVonne Carlson > wrote:
> > > Dennis, your posts seem far more appropriate on this ng.
> >
> > Yes, Lavonne Carlson, maybe better here...than where your head is
> > apparently at...don't 'cha know?
>
> Silk purse from a sow's ear. One cannot really expect dennis to change,
> he has to much invested in being an idiot to give it up now.

I'm afraid your post isn't appropriate to this NG Defense dog...I'm going
to have to send it to your web-page:

http://www.clannorthwind.net/inh/mem/le.html

--
Dennis

Greg Hanson
August 24th 03, 10:56 AM
http://www.clannorthwind.net/inh/mem/le.html
> Not my page dude, my team's.
> Besides, the topic was more than just on target,
> it was appropriate and accurate.
> Ron

Ron, is this not your picture?
http://www.clannorthwind.net/inh/mem/le.jpg
This does not look like a team.
It looks like one member.
I think you are a giant member.
---------------------------------------
[ INH*LuckyEddie ] [ Active ]
CallSign: INH*INH*LuckyEddie
Name: Ronald VanDyne
E-mail:
Quote: "I'm old, come closer my child."
[Rank] - Defense Dog Practice Nazi in Training
[Personal Site] - Yeah, right.
---------------------------------------
I've been meaning to ask you about the pervy comments
in this game playing bio you posted online:
"I'm old, come closer my child." and
Practice Nazi in Training

Does the Nebraska Foster Care Review Board approve?

I'd like to hear Dan's comments about the pervy comments.

Kane, I'd like to hear your comments on Ron's game bio.
Did you know these labels have been PUBLIC on the
net for over a year now, perhaps longer?

Ron
August 24th 03, 12:24 PM
"Greg Hanson" > wrote in message
om...
> http://www.clannorthwind.net/inh/mem/le.html
> > Not my page dude, my team's.
> > Besides, the topic was more than just on target,
> > it was appropriate and accurate.
> > Ron
>
> Ron, is this not your picture?
> http://www.clannorthwind.net/inh/mem/le.jpg
> This does not look like a team.
> It looks like one member.
> I think you are a giant member.
> ---------------------------------------
> [ INH*LuckyEddie ] [ Active ]
> CallSign: INH*INH*LuckyEddie
> Name: Ronald VanDyne
> E-mail:
> Quote: "I'm old, come closer my child."
> [Rank] - Defense Dog Practice Nazi in Training
> [Personal Site] - Yeah, right.
> ---------------------------------------
> I've been meaning to ask you about the pervy comments
> in this game playing bio you posted online:

Well now, I guess I can help you out there. After all, teaching is a part
of a parents duties and since you are not a parent I don't mind helping you
out a bit because its obvious that you fail to understand much more than
this.

> "I'm old, come closer my child." and

Its an age thing. I am not the oldest member of the team (we have one that
is more than 60), its an indication to those that are attacking what I am
defending that the closer they get the more danger they are in. Now of
course, this is only ingame. In real life, if you attack anything I am
defending then range does not matter, the danger starts immediately.

But you missed one greg. "Defense Dog". This tells one that I will defend
my home and my people like a dog over his bone. Give it a try some day, I'm
sure you will find it educational.

> Practice Nazi in Training

A "Practice Nazi" is someone that believes that to be good at something one
must practice. Since this is a team, and competition is a part of being a
team, the "Practice Nazi" is the one that gets in everyone's face about
making it to practice sessions so that the team can compete at a higher
level. Since I am only in training, it indicates that there is a full
fledged "Practice Nazi" already.

> Does the Nebraska Foster Care Review Board approve?

Somehow I think you will find that they are not interested in online gaming.
But even if they were, I'm sure that they would approve of the entire
"team", "competition", and entertainment aspects of the game.

Certainly its much more wholesome than abusing a 6 year old child greg. I
don't see much "team", "competition", or entertainment in that, but it does
seem that you do.

> I'd like to hear Dan's comments about the pervy comments.

Why? You have not heard very much of what Dan has had to say in the last
year anyway, what makes this different?

> Kane, I'd like to hear your comments on Ron's game bio.
> Did you know these labels have been PUBLIC on the
> net for over a year now, perhaps longer?

2 years actually. He and I have already discussed it, and he (being human)
understand the concepts involved. I would expect him to, just as I would
expect you to miss those concepts completely. fern of course does not even
grasp the basic concepts of being human, but what can one expect from a
plant.

Here endeth the lession.

Ron

Dan Sullivan
August 24th 03, 12:45 PM
"Greg Hanson" > wrote in message
om...
> http://www.clannorthwind.net/inh/mem/le.html
> > Not my page dude, my team's.
> > Besides, the topic was more than just on target,
> > it was appropriate and accurate.
> > Ron
>
> Ron, is this not your picture?
> http://www.clannorthwind.net/inh/mem/le.jpg
> This does not look like a team.

Surf the site a litte more.

I believe each team member has their own info page.

> It looks like one member.
> I think you are a giant member.
> ---------------------------------------
> [ INH*LuckyEddie ] [ Active ]
> CallSign: INH*INH*LuckyEddie
> Name: Ronald VanDyne
> E-mail:
> Quote: "I'm old, come closer my child."
> [Rank] - Defense Dog Practice Nazi in Training
> [Personal Site] - Yeah, right.
> ---------------------------------------
> I've been meaning to ask you about the pervy comments
> in this game playing bio you posted online:
> "I'm old, come closer my child." and
> Practice Nazi in Training
>
> Does the Nebraska Foster Care Review Board approve?

Ask em, Greg.

> I'd like to hear Dan's comments about the pervy comments.

What pervy comments?

> Kane, I'd like to hear your comments on Ron's game bio.

You'd like the taxpayers of Iowa to pay for the storage of your excess crap,
too, Greg.

You'd like the Judge to take a twentyfive question quizz.

You'd like the little girl to come home so you can be her towel boy all over
again.

Keep dreaming.

> Did you know these labels have been PUBLIC on the
> net for over a year now, perhaps longer?

So what?

Ron is a participant in a computer game that supposedly takes place in the
year 3057.

That's all it is.

Can you prove otherwise?

Dan

Kane
August 24th 03, 03:27 PM
On 24 Aug 2003 02:56:05 -0700, (Greg Hanson)
wrote:

>http://www.clannorthwind.net/inh/mem/le.html
>> Not my page dude, my team's.
>> Besides, the topic was more than just on target,
>> it was appropriate and accurate.
>> Ron
>
>Ron, is this not your picture?
>http://www.clannorthwind.net/inh/mem/le.jpg
>This does not look like a team.
>It looks like one member.
>I think you are a giant member.

In the interests of truth and the American Way, why don't you go down
to the highway and hitch a ride out to see Ron and find out for
yourself?

>---------------------------------------
>[ INH*LuckyEddie ] [ Active ]
>CallSign: INH*INH*LuckyEddie
>Name: Ronald VanDyne
>E-mail:
>Quote: "I'm old, come closer my child."
>[Rank] - Defense Dog Practice Nazi in Training
>[Personal Site] - Yeah, right.
>---------------------------------------
>I've been meaning to ask you about the pervy comments
>in this game playing bio you posted online:

Hey, it would be much more useful to ask him in person, don't you
think?

>"I'm old, come closer my child." and
>Practice Nazi in Training

>Does the Nebraska Foster Care Review Board approve?

Not if they are made up of little twits such as you, I'm sure.

>I'd like to hear Dan's comments about the pervy comments.

Me too.

>Kane, I'd like to hear your comments on Ron's game bio.
>Did you know these labels have been PUBLIC on the
>net for over a year now, perhaps longer?

Happy to oblige, couch denter.

Apparently Ron has nothing to hide. But then neither do you,
apparently. His comfort with himself is, however, hardly comparable
with your self annointed denial of the truth...that you are a useless,
child displacing, gigalo.

There are two occupations that I have the highest regard for those who
pursue them. One is police officer, the other is volunteer foster
parent. Each has a unique set of stressors related to the work
involved.

Each, among the best of them, learns to take rafts of **** and keep
right on doing the job the best they can.

The smart cop and the smart foster parent allows themselves..no,
assigns themselves, outlets for the tension and stress the job can and
usually does bring.

It's a hallmark of the smart working individual (let's you out,
dunnit..r r rr ) that they recreate. Apparently gaming is one of
Ron's.

You of course don't need recreation, as apparently you've become stuck
to that couch sitting on your ass for the past two plus years.

As for the "come closer my child" comment, well, I've often used a
similar comment when one of you ****ups has been especially stupid. I
often say, "Let's dance." It means about the same thing, I'd wager.

It points up your stupidity and your hubrus to think you could play
the game at my level.

Tell yah what. Why don't you hitch a ride out to where Ron lives, look
him up, and ask him to his face what his comment, part of an on line
game in the time honored tradition of D&D, really means. And while you
are at it, just "come closer my child" to him and see what happens to
you, punk.

Now that I've kindly given my opinion of Ron, as you requested, how
about you give me a couple of yours?

Let's start with what your thoughts are for a pimple butt little boy
like Dennis and his school yard behavior in putting up a pic on his
web site, that he claims is a proctologist photo of his colon with, a
picture he claims is one of the other posters?

While you are at it, tell us what you think of the organization that
apparently hasn't caught on to him and his hapless impotency when it
comes to helping families and what they would think if they knew of
his on line adventures? Or if they have caught on, why they would have
him and his childishness as a state director?

Oh, and just to round out your day of "work" (mmmmphhhh) you may
include what you think of a grown man that manages to displace a 6
year old girl and step into her place in the household, and sit on his
ass for two years blocking her return to her mother. Hey, and if you
like, take a freebie, and come up with your opinion of the mother as
well.

Have a great day,

Kane

Greg Hanson
August 25th 03, 01:41 PM
If Ron was under the same CPS microscope parents get put under,
those labels would become a case.

A GROWN MAN so into Role Playing Games that he posts his photo and
calls himself a "Practice NAZI in training"?

This is a veritable BONANZA of possible "indicators".

CPS Caseworkers mark farmers down for
1. Living "too far out of town"
2. Slaughtering animals
3. Owning firearms (despite gun safe)
4. Hunting
5. Dirty environment

You think a guy can call himself a NAZI in any form and not get
attention?

And the pervy come here quote sounds like some perv luring a child.

Maybe these are innocent, maybe NOT, but then number 1-5 above
are used as indicators without any common sense involved.

Longer "indicator lists" like that exist and are kept pretty
hush hush. They "get out" every once in awhile, when subpoena'd
for example. Many of the items are MUCH MORE REDICULOUS than 1-5
above.

Welcome to the world of slimey innuendo.
CPS has it refined to an art.

One of the FIRST questions they ask is about your religious
orientation.

And remember that in that recent bogus ("CPS sucks" - Dan) case in
COLORADO, they removed the child because they decided the mother
was being "secretive".

It's the modern inquisition, the crucible.

August 27th 03, 03:40 AM
(Kane) wrote:

<snip>

> Describing a family and it's situation (something the worker is
> required to do for the case to be presented to the court....heaven
> help them if the DONT'T) is not the same as "mark farmers down", but
> then how would you know how the normal world works.

Wanna bet? We have a farm, own numerous vehicles (licensed, insured and we
got's the paper's to prove it), have 3 on-line machines and a Ninetendo(!)
and live a mere 5 miles from "the city". And we live in the 'heart' of a
Mid-Western agricultural community. Tell me, where is the "isolation from
the "CONVEINCE?" <chuckle>

http://tinyurl.com/lb04

< merciful snip of the rest of oingo-bonker K9's anti-family propaganda >

--
free

Greg Hanson
August 27th 03, 10:56 AM
Kane, these are not "describing the family setting".
These are indicators, which CPS caseworkers use, complete
with a "points system" to score the likelihood of abuse.
Many states use such lists. Some such lists have become
public when they were subpoena'd in law suits.
Very few states have made such lists public, because even
the caseworkers are ashamed of some of the items on the list.

The likelihood becomes a prejudice, a presumption.
As you should know, the presumption in Juvenile Court is guilty.
(Which even the state's statistics show to be very wrong!)

Dan discovered recently how the stats about bone breaks have
been twisted and even mythologized by the caseworkers.
That the prevailing presumptions that most caseworkers have
been using about bone breaks being inherently ABUSE were false.
That the majority of families found guilty were not.
That the majority accused were though to be caught dead to rights.
That the CPS train was WAY off the track and HAD BEEN for
quite a few years after exculpatory information showed that
the presumption of guilt re: bone breaks WAS FALSE.

The report Dan recently discovered even points out that
many of the children removed forever and adopted based on
the FALSE PRESUMPTION were later proven INNOCENT, but of
course the system has NO WAY to reverse itself and right
the evil the system discovered it had done.

Nobody visited the adopted child to inform them
"Oh, by the way, remember your evil parents we TPR'd?
We just discovered that they were falsely convicted.
We are SO SORRY that we did such a horrible wrong to you
and your family."

The system intended to right wrongs, refuses to right
the wrongs the system itself perpetrated even when the
proof is shoved in their faces.

As evil as a tobacco company coverup, they bury the
facts, hush up the discovery and deny everything.

Keep in mind, this is PART OF THE GOVERNMENT, behaving
like a greedy Enron, MCI or Tobacco company, shredding
as much as possible, denying everything, etc.

When I read that bone breakage report and saw where the
doctor discovered that XX kids adopted out for abuse
were found later to be not abused but simply ill with
a bone condition that fooled the fools.

Why WAS it, (IS it in many cases) that caseworkers who
do NOT have the credentials to properly judge bone breaks
to be child abuse were (are) SO RIGHTIOUS and ""KNOW"" that
it was child abuse?

Why do caseworkers PRETEND at having medical credentials,
psychology credentials, etc??

Why do they PRETEND they have such amazing professional
training? Didn't DAN HIMSELF point out that caseworkers
get pathetically little training, and almost NEVER actually
see the montrously huge manual that is supposed to guide them?
Somebody said that they get only about 10 days of training
with only a few PARTS of the manual.

Dan says you rushed off to send the bone break discovery
to various Child Protection authorities.
Is that true and how did it go, Kane?

Dan Sullivan
August 27th 03, 12:54 PM
"Greg Hanson" > wrote in message
om...

> Kane, these are not "describing the family setting".
> These are indicators, which CPS caseworkers use, complete
> with a "points system" to score the likelihood of abuse.
> Many states use such lists. Some such lists have become
> public when they were subpoena'd in law suits.
> Very few states have made such lists public, because even
> the caseworkers are ashamed of some of the items on the list.

Actually I recently found a number of these "lists" on the internet.

And if you know anyone who's gotten their CPS caserecords you can get a copy
of the indicators list from them.

> The likelihood becomes a prejudice, a presumption.
> As you should know, the presumption in Juvenile Court is guilty.
> (Which even the state's statistics show to be very wrong!)

"The state's statistics?"

Got a link or citation to go with your claim?

> Dan discovered recently how the stats about bone breaks have
> been twisted and even mythologized by the caseworkers.

More likely the CWs learned to twist the facts by their supervisors who got
it from the gov attnies that CPS uses.

"The DR.states the symptoms are consistent with sexual abuse," was written
into my case record by the CW when I was accused of molesting my daughter.

Yet the police who were investigating me along with CPS were told by the
same caseworker that the Dr. found no evidence of molestation... and they
closed the case against me.

It's a good thing I got a copy of the police records from the DA's office.

At the time my attny had said, "Why bother if they closed the case?"

Look what it turned up!

> That the prevailing presumptions that most caseworkers have
> been using about bone breaks being inherently ABUSE were false.
> That the majority of families found guilty were not.
> That the majority accused were though to be caught dead to rights.
> That the CPS train was WAY off the track and HAD BEEN for
> quite a few years after exculpatory information showed that
> the presumption of guilt re: bone breaks WAS FALSE.

And all that is why I surf the net looking for the truth.

Look at the info about shaken baby syndrome that just got posted..

> The report Dan recently discovered even points out that
> many of the children removed forever and adopted based on
> the FALSE PRESUMPTION were later proven INNOCENT, but of
> course the system has NO WAY to reverse itself and right
> the evil the system discovered it had done.
>
> Nobody visited the adopted child to inform them
> "Oh, by the way, remember your evil parents we TPR'd?
> We just discovered that they were falsely convicted.
> We are SO SORRY that we did such a horrible wrong to you
> and your family."
>
> The system intended to right wrongs, refuses to right
> the wrongs the system itself perpetrated even when the
> proof is shoved in their faces.
>
> As evil as a tobacco company coverup, they bury the
> facts, hush up the discovery and deny everything.
>
> Keep in mind, this is PART OF THE GOVERNMENT, behaving
> like a greedy Enron, MCI or Tobacco company, shredding
> as much as possible, denying everything, etc.
>
> When I read that bone breakage report and saw where the
> doctor discovered that XX kids adopted out for abuse
> were found later to be not abused but simply ill with
> a bone condition that fooled the fools.
>
> Why WAS it, (IS it in many cases) that caseworkers who
> do NOT have the credentials to properly judge bone breaks
> to be child abuse were (are) SO RIGHTIOUS and ""KNOW"" that
> it was child abuse?

Unfortunately there are many doctors (radiologists for ex) who claim that
they can tell from an x-ray if a bone was broken accidentally or
non-accidentally.

> Why do caseworkers PRETEND at having medical credentials,
> psychology credentials, etc??
>
> Why do they PRETEND they have such amazing professional
> training? Didn't DAN HIMSELF point out that caseworkers
> get pathetically little training, and almost NEVER actually
> see the montrously huge manual that is supposed to guide them?
> Somebody said that they get only about 10 days of training
> with only a few PARTS of the manual.

That was what I discovered.

> Dan says you rushed off to send the bone break discovery
> to various Child Protection authorities.

Actually Kane said that himself.

> Is that true and how did it go, Kane?

BTW, Greg, if Kane and I are pro-CPS and anti-family why do I do the
research that you mentioned and why does Kane send the info I uncover to all
the CPS' to show them that the facts and statistics they base so many of
their determinations and petitions on are mistaken???

Is that what Dennis is talking about?

Is that what CPS is supposed to be paying me for?

Dan

Ron
August 27th 03, 04:28 PM
"Greg Hanson" > wrote in message
om...
> If Ron was under the same CPS microscope parents get put under,
> those labels would become a case.

Well, lets see here greg. You have been investigated once, right? I have
been investigated 5 times, and each and every time I have been cleared of
any wrong-doing. That means that I am 5 wins and no losses. You, are 0 and
1.

Lets also look at how often I have had my background checked, shall we?
Every 2 years for the last 13 as a minimum. Gee, that makes it 6 at the
very least. Add into that the adoption background checks, and I am closing
in on a full 10.

Lets talk microscopes, shall we? I get visited by caseworkers once a month
for every case in my home, plus an adoption caseworker, 2 visitation workers
per child per week, 1 treatment aid per child per week, 1 to 2 weekly
threapy sessions with mandatory reporters per child (either in-home, or
out), 1 GAL visit per month per child, one CASA visit per month per child,
and of course the odd drop in of either a caseworker or a bio-parent. So,
adding that all up it seems that I have someone turning that microscope in
my direction just about every other day. And have had for the last 13
years. I think I understand that microscope, and am far more familiar with
it, that you.

The average parent has about a .5% chance of ever coming into contact with
that microscope. The average foster parent, 100% chance per month. Yeah, I
think we know what its like greg. The problem is that your one time
experience is about like the kid that played baseball once, got hit by the
ball, and hates the game for the rest of his life and never plays again.

> A GROWN MAN so into Role Playing Games that he posts his photo and
> calls himself a "Practice NAZI in training"?

You play Role Playing games all the time greg. You pretend you are
innocent. You pretend you have been a parent. You pretend that you know
something of the law. You pretend that you can train cats. Hmmm, well if
you cant do a job its always nice to pretend isn't it.

> This is a veritable BONANZA of possible "indicators".
>
> CPS Caseworkers mark farmers down for
> 1. Living "too far out of town"
> 2. Slaughtering animals
> 3. Owning firearms (despite gun safe)
> 4. Hunting
> 5. Dirty environment
>
> You think a guy can call himself a NAZI in any form and not get
> attention?

The only attention it has drawn so far is from flakes like you greg. Honest
people don't bother with it, they understand the context it is used in.
Somehow that seems to bypass the reasoning portions of your brain and goes
right to the area that controls your sphincter.

> And the pervy come here quote sounds like some perv luring a child.
>
> Maybe these are innocent, maybe NOT, but then number 1-5 above
> are used as indicators without any common sense involved.
>
> Longer "indicator lists" like that exist and are kept pretty
> hush hush. They "get out" every once in awhile, when subpoena'd
> for example. Many of the items are MUCH MORE REDICULOUS than 1-5
> above.
>
> Welcome to the world of slimey innuendo.
> CPS has it refined to an art.

They learned it from the best greg, abusive individuals like yourself. You
cant work in the dirt without getting a little on you.

Think about that, dipstick.

Ron

> One of the FIRST questions they ask is about your religious
> orientation.
>
> And remember that in that recent bogus ("CPS sucks" - Dan) case in
> COLORADO, they removed the child because they decided the mother
> was being "secretive".
>
> It's the modern inquisition, the crucible.

Dan Sullivan
August 27th 03, 10:25 PM
Jerry Seinfeld had a character in his TV show called the Soup Nazi.

I believe the SN was an actual person in NYC.

Was he as much a 'Nazi" as Ron???

How do you determine which is more serious, soup or a computer game that
takes place in the year 3057?

The soup we can taste now... 3057?

I guess we'll just have to wait.

Dan

Greg Hanson
September 3rd 03, 11:59 AM
Well, the Soup Nazi did not call himself that.
Ron on the other hand named himself that.

Love the picture Ron.
Now I know why you referred to me as little.

With a picture like that you've got a lot of nerve
to make comments to ME about couch sitting.

Geez, is that what donuts did?

Do you qualify as disabled yet? Or heading there?

Dan Sullivan
September 3rd 03, 12:39 PM
"Greg Hanson" > wrote in message
om...

> Well, the Soup Nazi did not call himself that.
> Ron on the other hand named himself that.

The PRACTICE Nazi.

> Love the picture Ron.
> Now I know why you referred to me as little.
>
> With a picture like that you've got a lot of nerve
> to make comments to ME about couch sitting.

What does Ron's picture have to do with you sitting on the couch?

> Geez, is that what donuts did?

Get yer ass stuck to the couch, Greg?

> Do you qualify as disabled yet?

Why would you think that?

When was the last time you were unable to work, Greg?

> Or heading there?

Startin a club, Greg?

Dan